Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

My Xbox peeps help me with raid. Haven't done one yet but level 32 now
Gt lil b GOAT

Last edited:
And now I bring to you.....Having Fun with young @Quad Jr (aka - Young Quadrilateral) and part of TMT
nthat.gif

@Quad you gotta get TTK, so he can keep running with us man. Things he says and does are guaranteed laughs every night
laugh.gif

I am talking to Quad in the video about getting kills because he nabbed someone's kill earlier and his response was "get your killing game up" or something like that.

Then he claimed I was "taking his kills"....I told him, just because you hit them one time and die and then I get the kill, does not mean I took it from you. You were already dead
laugh.gif

You also see when I stuck trying to run past him. @Zero23 can confirm this, but he likes to be in main runways or push you out the way to either kill yourself (reference Zero, lol) or just slow you up or something, haha

Also....HOPSCOTCH PILGRIM is my favorite pulse in the game right now! I like it over my Messenger, IB Pulse, and Red Death. The one I am using has Reactive Reload, Hip Fire Accuracy and increase stability with a smaller magazine (from 30 to 24). Reactive reload is what is making it really stand out. It already is a very strong pulse but once you get a kill and then reload, and you get the boost, It does 51 per bullet!
eek.gif
nthat.gif

I have another one with Feeding Frenzy and Glass Half Full that I am going to level up and try out as well. I will report back with what it hits for on the bottom half of the magazine. That one has the increase magazine in the middle tree, so I should go from 30 to 36, so I can/will have 18 bullets with the half full perk active
nthat.gif

The young Quadrilateral pushed me into a cluster of rocks as I was jumping to fire off Rockets. 
indifferent.gif

We were trying to educate him on the power of the Yambs last night. @Quad  we guna need you to post a picture of Jr's recliner. Apparently it is more valuable than yambs.

The young Quadrilateral pushed me into a cluster of rocks as I was jumping to fire off Rockets. 
indifferent.gif

We were trying to educate him on the power of the Yambs last night. @Quad  we guna need you to post a picture of Jr's recliner. Apparently it is more valuable than yambs.
Dude said he would breakup with his chick before she moved in and tried to make him get rid of it
roll.gif

Also at 8:00 min mark in my video when I said "Quad you wasted no time taking that heavy ammo."

He says "Nah I didn't pick it up, the random did."

My reply....."Quad it says right on the screen that you picked up heavy. That means you popped it."

.... *silence* "Oh"
laugh.gif

wrightone86 wrightone86 I will be getting the Taken King, maybe not the CE but I will have TTK nonetheless.

zero23 zero23 Umm err excuse me sir, but Shirley (the recliner) is mine :lol: , and so is the 65 inch plasma and PS4 that he is playin, im just letting him borrow my bat cave and chair since its the most ideal place to sit and since he's on summer vacay.

The young Quadrilateral pushed me into a cluster of rocks as I was jumping to fire off Rockets. :stoneface:

We were trying to educate him on the power of the Yambs last night. @Quad
 we guna need you to post a picture of Jr's recliner. Apparently it is more valuable than yambs.
Dude said he would breakup with his chick before she moved in and tried to make him get rid of it :rofl:

Also at 8:00 min mark in my video when I said "Quad you wasted no time taking that heavy ammo."
He says "Nah I didn't pick it up, the random did."
My reply....."Quad it says right on the screen that you picked up heavy. That means you popped it."
.... *silence* "Oh" :lol:

:lol: :smh: :lol: if yall only knew how many times he's lied to yall about simple stuff like, "Im sniping on this map", and don't even pull out the sniper at all during the match.

wrightone86 wrightone86 I will be getting the Taken King, maybe not the CE but I will have TTK nonetheless.

zero23 zero23 Umm err excuse me sir, but Shirley (the recliner) is mine :lol: , and so is the 65 inch plasma and PS4 that he is playin, im just letting him borrow my bat cave and chair since its the most ideal place to sit and since he's on summer vacay.

It's not even his recliner!!!!!!! :rofl:
Jr. Was talking bout it like he was sitting on his throne like this.
View media item 1629132
He don't like your extra bathroom towels either. We had to explain to him some things aren't negotiable when it comes to the yambs.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
if yall only knew how many times he's lied to yall about simple stuff like, "Im sniping on this map", and don't even pull out the sniper at all during the match.
roll.gif
He is truly a character man. When @jbc908 gets in there, he can completely throw Jr within in 30 seconds
laugh.gif

He came in there last night with his old man voice giving him tips on the yambs and then left as well, lol
It's not even his recliner!!!!!!!
roll.gif

He don't like your extra bathroom towels either. We had to explain to him some things aren't negotiable when it comes to the yambs.
We told him that his mindset shall change when he gets the yambs but didn't believe us.

Talkin about there are 17 year old CEOs out there in the world and that's what he aiming for and don't have time for yamb acquisition now.
indifferent.gif

He also said that he would bring one back to the house and we told him that Sr (you) would proceed to cave his chest in while the Mrs.Quad was cursing him out.
roll.gif

"why have towels in the bathroom for your hands, but you can't use them?!"
roll.gif

Last edited:

It's not even his recliner!!!!!!! :rofl:
View media item 1629132

He shouldn't even be touching my bathroom towels, there is a reason that his grandmother knitted him a sock. :rofl:

laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
if yall only knew how many times he's lied to yall about simple stuff like, "Im sniping on this map", and don't even pull out the sniper at all during the match.
roll.gif
He is truly a character man. When @jbc908 gets in there, he can completely throw Jr within in 30 seconds
laugh.gif

He came in there last night with his old man voice giving him tips on the yambs and then left as well, lol
roll.gif

We told him that his mindset shall change when he gets the yambs but didn't believe us.

Talkin about there are 17 year old CEOs out there in the world and that's what he aiming for and don't have time for yamb acquisition now.
indifferent.gif

He also said that he would bring one back to the house and we told him that Sr (you) would proceed to cave his chest in while the Mrs.Quad was cursing him out.
roll.gif

"why have towels in the bathroom for your hands, but you can't use them?!"
roll.gif
He's in HS, what the hell is he doing that's so important that he can't be worried about yambs? Getting yelled at for forgetting to wash the dishes? Just the other week I told him he's in HS so just focus on smashing and worry about relationships later when he was harping on about some girl he knows. And now he ain't eem got time for that? Boy need to stop fronting.

@WrightOne86 I will be getting the Taken King, maybe not the CE but I will have TTK nonetheless.

@Zero23 Umm err excuse me sir, but Shirley (the recliner) is mine
laugh.gif
, and so is the 65 inch plasma and PS4 that he is playin, im just letting him borrow my bat cave and chair since its the most ideal place to sit and since he's on summer vacay.
roll.gif

He shouldn't even be touching my bathroom towels, there is a reason that his grandmother knitted him a sock.
roll.gif
OHHHHH NOOOOO how you gon do your fam like that?
roll.gif

He's in HS, what the hell is he doing that's so important that he can't be worried about yambs? Getting yelled at for forgetting to wash the dishes? Just the other week I told him he's in HS so just focus on smashing and worry about relationships later when he was harping on about some girl he knows. And now he ain't eem got time for that? Boy need to stop fronting.

OHHHHH NOOOOO how you gon do your fam like that?
roll.gif
Yea that's what we were telling him. He was like "I'm 17 I don't have time for trying to get yambs."

We were like maaan, at 17, other than going to school and playing a sport, and having a job, what else is there to do other than yambs acquisition?
laugh.gif

Hard mode crota raid got
Oversoul edict
Word of crota
Abyss defiant

Crux if crota

And another dragons breath

Second time doing it on hard (twss....giggle)

Back
Top Bottom