Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

What up my Xbox peeps... PS dudes too.

I'm down for this carry as usual
laugh.gif

I'm not even 400 light though I stopped playing after that heavy heavy carry from Un and his peeps and I think my light level was 392 or something not sure.

Been on Halo 5 since with my mans and them @memphissfinest so lay off my homie... even though I'm causing his ranks in Halo to drop do to my poor play
mean.gif

I never did vault of glass though I wasn't a Destiny player like that when it dropped.

If this is free I'm with it, but I don't know if I'm willing to pay more money for this at this point.

I bought the last DLC and barely played it, unlike Taken King which I spent hundreds of hours playing.
Never Gave Up and Un with the carry? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Boyyyyy Never died on every phase of the raid, the carry was real.

He died on the Aksis damage phase while nothing was shooting him, just died  
roll.gif

VoG was da ishhh you gota play it at least once.  

Last edited:

He died on the Aksis damage phase while nothing was shooting him, just died  :rofl:  

You gonna carry me again thru vog? :frown:

I'm down for this carry as usual :lol:

I'm not even 400 light though I stopped playing after that heavy heavy carry from Un and his peeps and I think my light level was 392 or something not sure.

Been on Halo 5 since with my mans and them [@=https://niketalk.com/members/40686"willypete" url="/t/606173/destiny-thread-bungie-9-9-14/30090#post_27681308"]

He died on the Aksis damage phase while nothing was shooting him, just died  :rofl:  

I don't know what happened bruhs... no explanation.

I be having the same excuses when playing Halo with @memphissfinest and causing us to lose :smh:

Memph just be like "damn never" I'm like 0-10 or something :lol:

My girl starting to act a mess again though... I had like a 14 hour session of Halo with Memphis this past weekend and she was tight I'm was going to bed at like 6am with my eyes bloodshot red :smh:

She find out I'm about to start back up the raiding nonsense I don't know what will happen.

bigj505 bigj505 going to have to make room with a air mattress on top of those nice hardwood floors he got :lol:

And NO @DocWatson still no pics of her... she's ugly... a -2 on a scale of 1-10.

I'm down for this carry as usual
laugh.gif

Been on Halo 5 since with my mans and them @@memphissfinest so lay off my homie... even though I'm causing his ranks in Halo to drop do to my poor play
mean.gif

I never did vault of glass though I wasn't a Destiny player like that when it dropped.

If this is free I'm with it, but I don't know if I'm willing to pay more money for this at this point.

I bought the last DLC and barely played it, unlike Taken King which I spent hundreds of hours playing.

He died on the Aksis damage phase while nothing was shooting him, just died  
roll.gif

I don't know what happened bruhs... no explanation.

I be having the same excuses when playing Halo with @memphissfinest and causing us to lose
mean.gif

Memph just be like "damn never" I'm like 0-10 or something
laugh.gif

My girl starting to act a mess again though... I had like a 14 hour session of Halo with Memphis this past weekend and she was tight I'm was going to bed at like 6am with my eyes bloodshot red
mean.gif

She find out I'm about to start back up the raiding nonsense I don't know what will happen.

@bigj505 going to have to make room with a air mattress on top of those nice hardwood floors he got
laugh.gif

And NO @DocWatson still no pics of her... she's ugly... a -2 on a scale of 1-10.
@bigj505   aint got no space he sleep on his pile of shoes at night

Last edited:
Never b lying. We know mrs much is widowmaker type thick
1. She sound like it in the background
2. Ain't no ugly chicks as demanding and controlling as she is

And Un, my house definitely has room for her she moves out :evil:

RELEASE DATE 28TH OF MARCH from reddit/r/destiny

ALL RAIDS TO BE BROUGHT UP TO CURRENT / HIGHEST LIGHT LEVEL

THIS WILL BE THE LAST EVENT

BOOK HAS RANKS - STARTS AT 1 FOR EVERYONE

13 PAGES IN THE BOOK TO CELEBRATE EVERY TYPE OF DESTINY PLAYER
'FROM THE BEGINNING' MILESTONE - COMPLETED AN ACTIVITY BETWEEN DESTINY AND DARK BELOW - REWARDS AN EMBLEM

FROM DAY 1 OF AGE OF TRIUMPH THE 'COMMEMORATION' PAGE WILL AUTO FILL IN / STORY PAGE WILL ALSO AUTO FILL IN

A LOT OF PAGES HAVE 'COMPLETE THE PAGE' WITH 7 TO COMPLETE AND THE 8th WILL BE A MILESTONE HOLDING A REWARD

CLASS SPECIFIC PAGES

CLASS SPECIFIC PAGES SHARE THE SAME MILESTONES - 250 MELEE KILLS, FINISHED CRUCIBLE QUESTS, SUPER KILLS - EMBLEM REWARDED FOR COMPLETED EACH PAGE FOR CLASSES

STRIKE SPECIFIC PAGE

CRUCIBLE SPECIFIC PAGE - NEED TO BE DONE AFTER LAUNCH

FIND ALL GHOSTS IN CRUCIBLE MAPS (CAN BE DONE IN PRIVATE MATCHES)

RAID SPECIFIC PAGE

VAULT OF GLASS CONFIRMED TO BE 390 LIGHT LEVEL

KINGS FALL UP TO 390

4 NEW CHALLENGE MODES FOR THE RAIDS

LIGHT LEVEL IS NOT BEING RAISED, STAYS AT 400

COLLECTIONS PAGE

400 LIGHT LEVEL VEX MYTHOCLAST CONFIRMED

ELEMENTAL PRIMARIES CONFIRMED - VEX MYTHOCLAST WAS MENTIONED AS ELEMENTAL AND DEEJ COMMENTED HOW THIS WILL EFFECT THE SAMDBOX AND BE DISCUSSED IN A LATER STREAM - PLEASE NOTE, ELEMENTS MAY ONLY EFFECT EXOTIC PRIMARIES IN VEX / NECHROCHASM. LEGENDARY ELEMENTS NOT MENTIONED

3RD AND FINAL STREAM WILL BE ABOUT HOW ELEMENTAL PRIMARIES WILL EFFECT THE SANDBOX

RISE OF BACON MENTIONED ON STREAM HOLY **** I SHOULD PROBABLY RETIRE NOW

COLLECTIONS PAGE INCLUDES COLLECTING ALL SHADERS, SHIPS, GHOSTS BUT THERE ARE MORE THAN LISTED SO NOT ALL IS LOST

FACTIONS PAGES

TRIALS OF OSIRIS PAGE

IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO THE LIGHTHOUSE THE NODE WILL COMPLETE AUTOMATICALLY

TRIALS PAGE - WRECKING BALL MEDAL NODE, SPECIAL WEAPON KILL NODE, REVIVES NODE

ONLY 6 MILESTONES REQUIRED TO FINISH TRIALS PAGE FOR REWARD

6 REWARDS FROM HITTING RANK 7 IN THE BOOK - REWARDS AT RANK 2/3/4/5/6/7

RANK 2 EMBLEM - TRAVELERS ECLIPSE

ALL REWARDS ARE EMBLEMS - EXCEPT RANK 7 WHICH IS A SPECIAL OFFER FROM BUNGIE.NET - T- SHIRT OFFER

T SHIRT TO BE PURCHASED AT REASONABLE PRICE

SHIRT IS BLUE WITH AGE OF TRIUMPH CREST INCLUDING YOUR GAMERTAG OR PERSONAL NOTE - JUST LIKE Y2 MOMENTS OF TRIUMPH

UPDATED DIRECTOR (BOTTOM LEFT WHERE WEEKLIES ARE FOUND) TO BE DISCUSSED NEXT WEEK

WEEKLY FEATURED RAID NODE OR RAID OF THE WEEK

TEMPLAR CHALLENGE / ATHEON CHALLENGE CONFIRMED

ALL CHALLENGE MODES WILL BE ACTIVE DURING 'RAID OF THE WEEK'

CHALLENGE MODES UNLOCK 'AGE OF TRIUMPH' ORNAMENT

UNIQUE AND NEW REWARDS FROM OLD RAIDS

NEW RAID SPARROWS AND GHOSTS MENTIONED

NEW VAULT OF GLASS ARMOUR CONFIRMED. ONLY HELMET MENTIONED WITH 2 ORNAMENT NODES

NEW ARMOUR WILL DROP AT 400

NEW RAIDS TO BE MORE REWARDING

WEEK 1 OF AGE OF TRIUMPH WILL BE CROTAS END

CAN STILL PLAY RAIDS IN 'HARD MODE 390' EVEN WHEN THEY ARENT THE WEEKLY FEATURED RAID

CROTA HAS BEEN REBUILT

CROTA FIRST, VOG SECOND, KINGS FALL, WOTM FOR WEEKLY FEATURED CALENDAR

HINTED AT ADDING MORE 'MAYHEM' TO STRIKES AND NIGHTFALLS

VOG PREVIEW - VEX COMING OUT AT LEVEL 42

CONFIRMED NO TAKEN OR SIVAFIED UPDATES TO RAIDS

VOG CONFIRMED TO HAVE HAD CHANGES TO INCREASE ENJOYMENT / IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE

CROTAS END HAS HAD 'ESSENTIAL FIXES'

EVEN NORMAL MODE WILL CHANGE IN CERTAIN WAYS

VETERAN RAIDERS WILL EXPERIENCE NEW THINGS AND DISCOVERIES

PATCH NOTES WILL NOT REVEAL ALL CHANGES IN THE RAIDS

EVERY RAID WILL HAVE NEW ARMOUR SETS AND ORNAMENTS

WRATH OF THE MACHINE ARMOUR WILL ALSO HAVE AN EXTRA ORNAMENT NODE

Last edited:
400 LIGHT LEVEL VEX MYTHOCLAST CONFIRMED

ELEMENTAL PRIMARIES CONFIRMED - VEX MYTHOCLAST WAS MENTIONED AS ELEMENTAL AND DEEJ COMMENTED HOW THIS WILL EFFECT THE SAMDBOX AND BE DISCUSSED IN A LATER STREAM - PLEASE NOTE, ELEMENTS MAY ONLY EFFECT EXOTIC PRIMARIES IN VEX / NECHROCHASM. LEGENDARY ELEMENTS NOT MENTIONED

News so good.........you cannot just say "Oh My God" one time

Last edited:
So it seems the PS4 ppl have finally woken up.........at least the XB1 soap opera won't be dominating this thread when Age of Triumph comes out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom