Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Oryx fight is so tedious. Exploded all 16 bombs three times and he didn't take full damage any of the times. Loot table wack too. Looking forward to WoM Challenge mode next week though.

Oryx fight is so tedious. Exploded all 16 bombs three times and he didn't take full damage any of the times. Loot table wack too. Looking forward to WoM Challenge mode next week though.

Yea I'm just gonna enjoy the VOG and crota challenges. The last 2 aren't all that imo.

VoG still GOAT Destiny Raid. 
tenor.gif

I was online but showing offline. We was ducking someone.

Damb b we couldn't get the invite........ Snipe you fired!

My bad. I didn't realize y'all were on.
We didn't raid last night and were ducking an overwatch player not y'all.
Bert said he'd play and I'm down with raiding and am on vacation from work until Tuesday.

And putting in work putting in work I replied to your message and just text me fool. It's easier to text than do messages on Xbox.

Need 3 for the Kings fall Raid .. everyone 399 or better

PSN - Harmavelli

Last edited:
So Destiny is dead again? 
laugh.gif

Hope to get a Legendary Fatebringer one of these days. Everything else in the game is meh.

I cant speak for anyone else, but having 4 raids per character each week has me on 4 or 5 nights a week after NBA/NHL games are done. Definitely has me back in, at least for a few more weeks.

Last edited:

So Destiny is dead again? 
laugh.gif

Hope to get a Legendary Fatebringer one of these days. Everything else in the game is meh.
In reality, Age of Triumph's main highlight was "updating" the 4 raids with updating gear.

Most people have either most OR all the updated gear (weapons and armor) within these 3-4 weeks of re-introduced raids.  At most, there will be a small number of people around still trying to do the revamped raids to pick up any of the remaining loot that they couldn't get from the last 4 weeks.

So yes, ITS DEAD

The thread will start popping again when it is May 18th
At this point I'm just waiting for the D2 gameplay reveal

Last edited:
Got my Legendary Fatebringer the other night in VoG. Don't really care much for other stuff. Only reason to get on now is to troll with TMT in raids.

Got my Legendary Fatebringer the other night in VoG. Don't really care much for other stuff. Only reason to get on now is to troll with TMT in raids.
The Nightfalls have been quick and easy this week with the Daybreak modifier.

Daybreak + Solar Burn + Airborne + Golden Gun + Celestial Nighthawk + Fallen SABER strike = quickest Nightfall ever (you can complete that under 30 minute achievement too, both weekly bounty and AoT achievement)

Last edited:

The Nightfalls have been quick and easy this week with the Daybreak modifier.

Daybreak + Solar Burn + Airborne + Golden Gun + Celestial Nighthawk + Fallen SABER strike = quickest Nightfall ever (you can complete that under 30 minute achievement too, both weekly bounty and AoT achievement)
I don't think there's been a nightfall that wasn't completed in under 30 minutes. Weekly quick AoT boxes and maybe some raids and trials till that gets old in a month of so. D1 dead.

I don't think there's been a nightfall that wasn't completed in under 30 minutes. Weekly quick AoT boxes and maybe some raids and trials till that gets old in a month of so. D1 dead.
Pretty much..........only reason to go on D1 now is for ***** and giggle antics at this point.

If you're a YouTube gamer or a streamer, that is probably the only other reason as well.

Back
Top Bottom