Detailed Look: Air Jordan VI (6) – L.A. Lakers (Via SneakerFiles)

What's the point of JB releasing this colorway?  To commemorate a team that MJ dominated in the finals?  What's the point?

jordanpheen wrote:
right there with you Rico.. JB coming off as lazy with this shoe..

Right back at ya ... I agree. They did a REAL lazy job with these. Its a waste of a LAKER colorway shoe. If only they used MORE color other then BLACK this shoe would of been much hotter.

those are garbage 
sick.gif

Copped on sale,I was hyped about this shoe when I first heard news on them but after seeing both versions I like the all suede slightly better. But they really could've done soooo much more. Off top I could think of 8 better ways these could have turned out

It doesnt bother me that a lot of people are hating on these. I am going to be sure to get my pair cuz i know they wont sit. after the release everyone will be jocking them. right now people just sit back and hate.

wow looks like crap... at least they could add some more of the lakers colorways like the 8's

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

It doesnt bother me that a lot of people are hating on these. I am going to be sure to get my pair cuz i know they wont sit. after the release everyone will be jocking them. right now people just sit back and hate.

stop lying to yourself kiddo
roll.gif

to each his own and let who loves them get them without hate, i personally like them and im not a fan of the 6's im gunna cop if they go on sale but no rush for retail and yes they could have done them better but think about it JB either does the inspired shoes subtly or rediculously i mean dtrt anything is rediculous and if they use lakers colors like that this shoe would scream *+@# as it is its just an ok/ nice shoe

Back
Top Bottom