Detailed Photos of the Jordan V Raging 3M !~~~~~~~

They made it super easy to pass on this pack with this modification of the great Black Vs. Has everyone forgotten how stiff anduncomfortable the Green Bean Vs were? This is exactly the same type of material used on the Green Beans.

Packs in general are a bad idea, packs with two of the same shoe are even worse.

^^^ I was going to say the same thing. the green beans killed my feet. plus after a few wears they get nasty creases

should have just sold them separately but i guess they figured they would bomb as individual releases...i remember liking the green beans at 2st but thenwatching them deteriorate was jus
sick.gif
...these arent bad but will pass...

If you don't like these shoes its because you don't like Vs, The colors are perfect, Glad they are not no Fruity Jolly Ranchers V's.

Idiot JB.. all they had to do is make this pack with Laney V's and they would have sold out instantly... instead they give an all red pair. terrible

This pack is cool, I guess.

But I will not be purchasing.

I can buy better kicks with my $310.

I have a lot mixed feelings about this package, but I gotta see them in person. After looking these and the red suede 5's, I don't know if I'mlooking forward to this release.

Originally Posted by TasteMyKicks

d84258bec3451609842e5a3b52898e108245dc0.pjpg

f832531e294ac67d84dea46987085ebeb328898.pjpg

So, is the top pic taken with the flash to show the reflectiveness of the "3M" material? If so the material really doesn't reflect light verywell....at least in that pic.

Back
Top Bottom