DETAILED PICS OF AIR JORDAN TAKE FLIGHTS WHT/RED/BLK

SAW THE CATALOG PICS POSTED YESTERDAY HERES THE FINISHED PRODUCT (FEELIN THE MAX AIR CUSHIONING)

nike-air-jordan-take-flight-03.jpg

nike-air-jordan-take-flight-01.jpg

nike-air-jordan-take-flight-02.jpg

nike-air-jordan-take-flight-00.jpg

I like the look in the catalog better...The panel on the side was white...not black....

Also I think this is a surprising shoe for a team shoe for JB...With a few twist it seems like it would be something they would use for the actual "Air Jordan"...

'Generic' and 'familiar' are two descriptors that have been used in this thread so far that apply perfectly.

I was more excited when I saw the catalog pics....kinda of a let down.

They should do away with the Jordan lettering across the air bubble and make it one seamless 360 unit type.
Also the ankle/collar area looks unfinished.
Reminds me of the air max elite TB.

Overall disappointing, and @ the $150.00 price point it'll be at outlets for $80.00 in less than 2 months.

laugh.gif
@ the gif

"Gonna head on over to the... woops, nevermind. I was just kidding."

roll.gif

Looks like a generic Shaq shoe upper and LeBron 7 sole... uh... where's the innovation that made JB great?

I know we can be overly critical on here, but this is just a really disappointing design...

Plus, JB will have to sign a big man to push these, but the most skilled, JB-worthy (as if that means anything today compared to what it did 12 years ago) bigs in the league like Bosh, Gasol, Aldridge, and Amare all seem to prefer lighter, guard-oriented shoes.

Can you imagine how odd its going to look having DJ Augustine, Bibby, Rip, or Ray running around the court with these tankers on? Maybe Joe Johnson could pull it off, but only because he's a pretty big guard...

At first blush, I liked. But, on second look, I don't think I would pull the trigger. I can't put finger on it. Would have to see in person.

Call me crazy, but I like the way the shoe flows. I think it is meant to be a performance basketball shoe that is comfortable, and if it is anything like the Air Max 360/Air Max 2009+ it will certainly do just that. I won't be coppin (Ballin' on a budget) but if I were in the market for basketball shoes, these would certainly get my attention.

Tate out.

They kind of remind me of a Vince Carter shoe. Not sure... but your right, they do look like something from the past.

Back
Top Bottom