Detailed Pics of BIN23 IX's / NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! 6/5/10

Joined Nov 20, 2009
[edit: $¢ content removed by request.]

I like them.  I'd much rather see it tan (the way it looked in the fuzzy leaked pic), than the gold.  Nontheless, I would like to get my hands on a pair.

4/6/10

4/9/10

ALSO...
NO BUYING
NO SELLING
NO TRADING/SPLITTING!!

You can use your signature to buy/sell/trade/split as long as you're NOT posting any type of "look at my sig" replies.

For further clarification, please review the rules posted at the top of the forum, or PM ijapino.

JRaW’d

formerly jrodski
Joined Jan 29, 2010
crackness. love gold colorways. i actually think the red sets em off.

chicityk7

Banned
Joined Sep 29, 2008
ALREADY A THREAD ON THIS WITH THE EXACT SAME PICS BRO..... JUST SAYIN.....BUT THESE ARE A GO IF I CAN FIND A 12 @ RETAIL.....

Joined Jul 24, 2008
they remind me of the Marshel Faulk jordan 9's. i whould love to cop but prob hard to get 

Joined Feb 16, 2006
i'm definitely in the minority on this but i actually kind of like the seal. i can't really tell the texture of it from the angle of the pics but if it looks/feels similar to a real one, that'd be sick

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now