Detailed Pics of BIN23 IX's / NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! 6/5/10

I like the gold midsole, tannish suede, and the sockliner. But that leather looks the same as the Uni Blue IXs, which was sub par. (Only Jordan I've ever purchased and returned).

Originally Posted by playaproved

I like the gold midsole, tannish suede, and the sockliner. But that leather looks the same as the Uni Blue IXs, which was sub par. (Only Jordan I've ever purchased and returned).

it is the same kind as the caros, which was suprising

^How come you didn't buy from A Rivera? (I hope the Bin 13's has even more surprising quality)But didn't you say you had no money, and wanted to do a lay a way? Regardless, I'm glad you magically got the money to purchase on launch rather than waiting.

Originally Posted by Black23

Heads up..any one still want a bin 9..check out my sig!!!!!
There's nothing in your sig...

But just let it be. Its a good way to get banned.

I think it should be working now..this is my first time creating a sig..so bare with me

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^Howcome you didn't buy from A Rivera?But didn't you say you had no money, and wanted to do a lay a way?Regardless, I'm glad you magically got the money to purchase on launchrather than waiting.
Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

sam gave me the shaft and im still real bitter about it.

I'm sorry if u feel that way but, both of u failed to realize how I felt about it.
nerd.gif
Especially u Will.
smh.gif

VioletUniverse, you played Sam by saying you would use my help instead, when you have previous history with him
indifferent.gif
I should have respected the territory from the jump
smh.gif

^^^U of all ppl know how it feels, when emotions r damaged.Edit: thanks for the titaniums, they look good on my feet today. FTW

Originally Posted by LAShaq

Is there a way to get thees in a size 13 not to expansive?
Ore a way to trade?
Unlikely. Save your pennies and hit eBay my friend. These are definitely worth having in your collection.

But where to get theese for 300-350$ shipped in a Sz. 12,5-13?
Would take the shoe instandly :smile:

Back
Top Bottom