Detailed Pics of BIN23 IX's / NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! 6/5/10

Should have left the wax stamp on the sole or something, but other than that this is really nice kind of reminds me of some colorway a PE would come out in.

pretty nice~
but maybe no go for me~
remember saw a sample pair at gentry's closet via SC magazine~
back then was all crazy about it... but somehow now looked at it, didnt feel anything

Originally Posted by ogj23

Yes they r made to rock but I'm not thinking of me only I got a 7 year that rocks them daily and I make sure that he will rock them when he gets older and wears a size 11 to 12.
Thats why I said what I said. I got 15 pair that I rock and he 40 plus pairs and counting that he will rock later.
So....your kid will get to have them after they're unwearable?  Brilliant plan.

Originally Posted by wrukus

close up pic of the gold makes it just look spray painted on.  nothing extra quality about that.
I actually like the look/color scheme itself of the shoe, but you're right.  The first thing I thought of when I saw the close up is ".....spray paint??"

Originally Posted by rolla808

Shouldhave left the wax stamp on the sole or something, but other than thatthis is really nice kind of reminds me of some colorway a PE would comeout in.
I was thinking the more logical place for them to have put the seal would have been on the back of the shoe where the circle/globe with the Jumpman logo is.  It's already a circle, and would have looked better if it was in red anyway, so they might as well have made it the seal.  Not to mention if it it's actually textured like a seal, then it again would have worked better on the back.

these aren't that bad to me, and i think the red on them compliments the gold perfectly

I'm getting these
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom