DETAILED PICS OF JORDAN ALPHA 1 BLACK/RED

For the oldschoolers on NT, just imagine that we soon will finally be able to hoop in a pr. of Is and not have foot problems because of it. Bring em ! ! !

C O O K # 45
get fit.

pimp.gif

This makes it 3 straight years retro-ing this color way now? I've lost so much interest in the color way, use to be one of my favorites.

I'm interested in seeing how these perform on-court, zoom in a 1? I want to see what other colorways that are going to release
but there's probably going to be 50.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

For the oldschoolers on NT, just imagine that we soon will finally be able to hoop in a pr. of Is and not have foot problems because of it. Bring em ! ! !

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I agree. I would love to ball in some of my 1 retro's but EVA midsole? No thanks. I think this is actually a great idea if performed and executedcorrectly. Past Jordans if they were made today. Im thinking 3's, 4's, 5's could be great, again if done correctly. Thats the key

Originally Posted by G Kid 32

This makes it 3 straight years retro-ing this color way now? I've lost so never had much interest in the color way, use to be never was one of my favorites.
tailored....

I will probably get a couple pair the 1 is my favorite sig.... I hope they release more OG colors....NOT the played-out Bulls colors though....

Looks like we will get some other colorways. I am excited for these. Hoopin in I's without hurting!

Style: 392813-001
Color: Black/Varsity Red-White

Alpha_AJ1_Blk-VRed-Wht-570x377.jpg

Alpha_AJ1_Wht-Blk-VRed-570x373.jpg
Style: 392813-101
Color: White/Varsity Red-Black

Alpha_AJ1_Wht-Blk-VRed-detail-570x356.jpg

Alpha_AJ1_Wht-Blk-UnBlu-570x372.jpg
Style: 392813-103
Color: White/Black-University Blue

Alpha_AJ1_Wht-Blk-UnBlu-detail-570x369.jpg

Alpha_AJ1_Wht-Blk-VRoy-570x381.jpg

Color: White/Black/Blue

Alpha_AJ1_Wht-Blk-VRoy-detail2-570x387.jpg

Alpha_AJ1_Wht-Blk-VRoy-detail-570x453.jpg

Originally Posted by airberg

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

nice, do these have zoom?

Supposedly full-length, bottom-loaded zoom air.

in that case, i will pick these up for bball. love me some full length zoom in any form. i like the first 3 colorways. im ok with the changes so they are moreup to date for performance.

in general I'm sick of the bastardization of 1s but I love balling in them. These will be picked up (on sale) for for bball. These won't bottom out asquickly as the others.

some fool is trying to sell this on ebay for 200 saying they are limited to 100pairs. yeah right!!!

Back
Top Bottom