DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Pic from my local spot, Im sticking with my motorsports. Sorry for the phone pics...
3a9155ecb1846d50ff0d8ecc7cc7076ae1003f2.pjpg

i just ordered from citysole...with shipping that still better than Chicago tax prices plus the driving id have to do to get them

i personally like the textured leather on these and the black/white speckle print is fire

Originally Posted by dejahnw

i missed out on the moter 6's so i anit to sure what I am gunna do. Might just cop
I got the MSVI and I'm thinkin about coppin these.  Wasn't sure 'til I saw them in person.  If I hadn't copped the MS these would be a definite for me.

These will not be hard to get. I will be purchasing them, I love white/black colorways.

These are hot. I do feel like it will sit probably a little longer then the varsity red 6 did because of the 3 anniversary shoes and the fact that its not and og colorway.

I just copped a sz.12 they are nice in person and the speckles do not look that obvious.  If any is looking for pair let me know I can get them for 200 shipped.

very nice clean pair. i dont care what people say.. will land right in my closet full of oxygens. or AIRS i should say.. buh anybody have any clue if these will sit on shelves? 

200 shipped?!?!? smh... thats a dumb price for this...NOT tryna hate im just saying...people should just wait instead of paying over price for a shoe that will sit... these will sure sit because eggplants just came out and im sure everyone hopped on those + fusions...smh at that but yea..dont think its worth that much.....,....

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Pic from my local spot, Im sticking with my motorsports. Sorry for the phone pics...

I hate the speckles on these. I would probably get them if they didnt have it on them.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I hate the speckles on these. I would probably get them if they didnt have it on them.

More for me. These are FIRE
pimp.gif

dont know if i should cop?......speckles
grin.gif
.......durabuck
pimp.gif
......color blocking
smokin.gif

Idk how someone can complain about the speckles ruining the shoe. These are fire no doubt, these would be plain and lame without the specks

Back
Top Bottom