DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

pimp.gif

man these are growing on me. I wasn't feeling them but I don't know if I've been seeing them to much or what They're starting to get me. I need to chill though

i think these are hot and will be copping a pair ...........................................................peace

More and more I see them and especially after seeing them and feeling them on my feet in person I will cop if I can walk in on the 20th and cop, other than that I'll just sit on the White/Varsity Reds.

But, yes, these are
pimp.gif

I find myself liking a lot of sneakers lately but the price tags keep me from pulling the trigger. $150, i dunno

Originally Posted by TdotMurda

I find myself liking a lot of sneakers lately but the price tags keep me from pulling the trigger. $150, i dunno

the 150 price tag is keeping me away from these too.  what was the retail for the older retros.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Pic from my local spot, Im sticking with my motorsports. Sorry for the phone pics...
3a9155ecb1846d50ff0d8ecc7cc7076ae1003f2.pjpg

I hate the speckles on these. I would probably get them if they didnt have it on them.
...more pics of the lugz??

Wasn't feelin dem from the jump and still ain't...idk what it is...good luck to every1 coppin..hope its an in and out cop

The quality leather looks pretty good on these, it aint Motorsport leather but it looks pretty good might cop a pair.

Back
Top Bottom