DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Still sitting... wonder if they will sit long enough for a price cut... then again look at the XII's...

QFT!
Ima cop another pair on the discount.

i hope sz 12 sticks around so i can also grab a twin

un-ds'ed my pair today to pepe's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

These have to be the most underrated pair of sneakers to have come out in a long time, I don't get why they're still selling slow, im getting another pair when the prices go down, they're gorgeous.

Trust me, once they are gone, some people will regret they slept on them. 

i love love love mine and there sitting at home while im at college. luckily my boy went and copped these for me, even though it was an easy cop. First pair i wear when i get back home for summer will be these.

One of the pairs u can rock nd have people droolin while you keep ur motorsports , carmines, nd varsity red/black 6s fresh in the box =)

i dont think ill cop these... i just got the true blues and the 2s are coming out soon but who knows

vipersupra wrote:
One of the pairs u can rock nd have people droolin while you keep ur motorsports , carmines, nd varsity red/black 6s fresh in the box =)

No, Ill pass on these and wear my MS, Carmines, Infrared VI's and not care what people think
wink.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

how can you drool over them when everybody and their mama has them 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom