Detailed pics of Raging Bull Red Suede Vs

Thanks for the pics. They should have changed the color of the 23 or left it out. These remind me of the red suede xx1.

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Originally Posted by dcortes23

i have to see them in person. but they look alright!!

There be no time seeing these in person bra. They the DMP. thats means they will sell out quick.
I work at a shoe store so i'll get a great look and smell of the shoes before I can tuck mine away or not.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Was the DMP pack on eastbay.com about 3 years ago when it came out? I want to know because the internet is probably the only way I can get the Raging Bull pack.

Does anyone know?

358133732.jpg

fail
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still need to see clearer pics or see them in person to make up my mind...
if the suede quality will be the same as the CDP's, this pack will be a NO GO for me...

not really feeling the bulls horns on the soles, and the tongue coulda been black with red jumpman, and the 23 on the side looks TERRIBLE, at least from thesepics

Ill prob pick these up, but ill def have to switch to black laces

first dmp was 265 right? this is a huge price jump, they could justify 270, cuz thats the price for 2 Vs and I would def cop, but now it really depends on theother pair whether the pack has a chance or not

i think black laces would look better and the 23 should be black as well. I think its a bit to much red.

i love red i love these. but the flames on the side look ok i like the way flip jays flames looked better

Back
Top Bottom