*****Detailed pics of the IV from the IV + XIX countdown pack*****

P_110_2_AJ-IV-CD-2i.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-03.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-04.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-01.jpg

i dont believe they will be black red because the pack needs a white based shoe also with it

Originally Posted by shookONEZ

4s look sooooooooo variant

agreed!!! im gonna have to check these out in person, if theyre alright might cop, cuz im scared to unds my '99 bred 4s after my blk cement 3s blew upon me

who care's that these dont got Nike Air in the back, since 2001 i believe, jordans haven't carried the Air logo in the back of they kicks. but theystill sell, whats the big deal?..thing im disappointed about is the quality of this shoe. even in a professional pic taken of them, they still look trash. butI can't front. ima still get them, just cus i always wanted that shoe and im not beat to pay over $400 for the older retro's when i can get them for$150 now. definatly selling the 19's out that pack. the 19's are the worst air jordan ever, i can dig them as far as comfort but not to just wearcasually. but yeah, the quality on these 4's looks like the Mars and Military.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by shoeheadjeezy

they ok probably still coppin... anybody know what color of the 19's drop
OG Black/Red if im not mistaken.

Good to hear, those are the only ones I was feeling when they came out.
pimp.gif

I was looking for a post to put this pic in, anyways flipping channels and saw ron wearing AJ IV fit.

I cant for the package to drop, but still getting the 99 retro<br>

Originally Posted by Driftracer

I was looking for a post to put this pic in, anyways flipping channels and saw ron wearing AJ IV fit.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

shape would prolly look not as off shoe wasn't lace so damn tight. i think it looks pretty decent. i have my 99 retro, but will still cop these even the ipromised to boycott these dumb packs. we'll see. i already gave in and got the carmines so...

I preferred to give exfoxhound 260 bucks for a pair of wearable 99 Black/Red IV's. I cant see myself wearing these with a jumpman on the back. It stillaches my that I sold my DS pair back in 06 knowing they were wearable. More packs for yall though, since its not happening for me.

Looks A LOT better than from pics before

But the XIXs will be the deciding factor whether I cop with pack or not

Originally Posted by Driftracer

eek.gif

I seen that episode of 'a different world' recently wit mom dukes. I was sayin how fly Ron sweat suit and kickz where, when she told me my pops had2 pairs of OG bred IV back in the day
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
one fa ball playin and one fo casual wear. anyway i asked him where the casual pair was at (cuz i kno his ball playin pair is prolly beat to theground
laugh.gif
) he told me that there in my grandmas basement... She lives inSouth Caro while we live in NJ
best believe when i go down there fo the summer ima try to find em
pimp.gif

but as for the CDP IV they are a definitely COPPED!!!!!

Originally Posted by iKONstar

318490052.jpg

there u have it.... black/red 19s
^^^^ nice, definatly getting those. only for the 4's. can't stand the 19's. those are the worst Jordan then the 18's...don't knowwhat they were thinking with those. Question. I thought the one of the concepts with the Packs was to put 1 black based shoe with a white based shoe. this packis Black..I would figure they would put in white/flint 19's to balance it out. but yeah, these are copped.

Back
Top Bottom