Detectives Investigating Kissimmee Nike Clearance Store Burglary

Detectives Investigating Nike Clearance Store Burglary
by Osceola County Sheriff's Office on Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:52am
Osceola County (August 17, 2011)--Osceola County Sheriff's detectives need the public's help in identifying two suspects involved in a burglary at the Nike Clearance Store. The investigation began on August 16 at approximately 1:46 a.m. When deputies responded to the Nike Clearance Store located at 2573 Old Vineland Road in Kissimmee. Upon arrival, deputies spoke with a witness who indicated he saw an older model, gray or light blue Ford Expedition driving behind the business with the lights off. Approximately 20 minutes later, the witness observed two white males running from the store. The suspects had their faces covered with black t-shirts and they were carrying black bags. Deputies discovered the front door was shattered and what appeared to be a piece of concrete the size of a Frisbee on the ground near the door.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Osceola County Sheriff's Office at (407) 348-2222 or Crimeline at (800) 423-TIPS (8477). Calls made to Crimeline remain anonymous, and tips that lead to the felony arrest of suspects and/or the recovery of stolen property and drugs are eligible for cash rewards of up to $1,000 dollars.

stolen property and drugs.... ?

t1larg.nike.boston.mayor.jpg

The info was copied from a news article, the crime line statement was most likely attached from their site.

They never have anything good at that store. If they do, it's gone within 10 minutes.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

That store sucks, the one in fort lauderdale>>>

everytime i visit my aunt, i always bring down a empty suitcase
pimp.gif

from New York but Sawgrass>

Originally Posted by maddog345

They never have anything good at that store. If they do, it's gone within 10 minutes.
That's because the employees and managers have their own operation going on. My cousin who now works at another outlet left because of that very reason. It's not surprising to see a line of people at the door when they just so happen to put certain shipments on the floor. Last instance for me was when I got a random text saying Royal Foams and the White/Red XIIIs would be put out. Regarding bulk buyers/eBay re-sellers, let's just say the manager is compensated quite well for his gratitude...

Back
Top Bottom