detox hair shampoo. Does it work?

This should do the trick....

nair.jpg

I've heard they work. The trick is making sure you get the shampoo all over your body because they don't always do hair on your head.

You can always tell how serious a company is about drug use based on the tests:

Urine – don’t really care, just testing to say they did a test
Blood – Care a little bit more
Hair – Zero tolerance

You're screwed if you've done anything within the lifespan of the hair currently on your head.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Hair – Zero tolerance

You're screwed if you've done anything within the lifespan of the hair currently on your head.
TITCR

Google the Macujo, Growman, and Jerry G methods. By themselves they won't help you pass but combined they give you a very good chance

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Hair – Zero tolerance

my job did a cotton swab mouth test......whats that mean?
laugh.gif

Damn son I have some terrible new for you.My guy did the same %%%% but you know instead of the hair on his head they pulled one from his arm needless to say he failed with flying colors

It worked so well it helped me get the job. (The guy failed the drug test so they gave it to me instead) lol.

How far back do those hair test go? I haven't smoked in almost 6 months and don't plan on picking it up again I just want to know so I will know the right time to apply for more of those zero tolerance jobs

How far back do those hair test go? I haven't smoked in almost 6 months and don't plan on picking it up again I just want to know so I will know the right time to apply for more of those zero tolerance jobs

Hair test for weed goes back about 6 months but some drugs test back as far as a year. I was hair tested for my current position but I'm piss tested randomly :smokin

Back
Top Bottom