Detox is coming this year. Spoken by the Doc himself. (Vid inside)

My thoughts:
2vmy1ya.jpg

Did this chick really just say headphones are an unlikely product for a producer and a rapper to make?

Even if it were to come out "soon", no way it's going to live up to the hype.

I do want to try out some Beats though. Any of them wireless (cordless)?

lol how many times has dre said that its coming out this year?

Noone cares anymore. He might as well announce that it wont drop

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Did this chick really just say headphones are an unlikely product for a producer and a rapper to make?
word
laugh.gif

chick acting like hes selling easy bake ovens

Originally Posted by iHust1e

sad but true,  he delayed and pushed detox back so many times that alot of people have just accepted the fact that it's never going to come out.
lets go back to 5 years ago when i was listening to higher on the documentary, i got hyped up after game said "doc got something to say"  and he said, "look out for detox"

well 5 years later no detox and 11 years later after chronic 2001 still no detox,  if it drops it drops but if it doesn't oh well.

if he does drop it will probably be good but theres no way it will be anywhere near as good as chronic 2001 was.

He seemed very sincere when he said hes releasing it this year. I actually believe him this time. I think.

The fact that we're going to actually be hearing a song from it give me some hope.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Co-signing..

^ Exactly. I'll believe it when I see it on store shelves. Every year he says it's coming out "this year". Yeah, we all know Dre is a perfectionist, but f$*%#* get with it. You were working with Stat Quo, but now he's off the label. You were working with Bobby Creek and now he's off the label. Bishop Lamont dropped. All these people you wasted 5 years on working on projects that collected dust. It just feels like Dre knows that it had gotten so hyped up and the pressure is on him to come with nothing short of a classic or it will be considered a failure. At this point we don't care, just drop the damn thing because we all know it'll be decent at best when it's all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom