Detroit Files Bankruptcy vol. Largest Municipal Bankruptcy in U.S. history.

exactly, that's probably an article from onion just like the one he posted talking about how that harbor by da heightz is the new south beach :lol:
The article DID say the population was growing though, just in the south and southwest - which doesn't bring in nearly as much tax revenue that the urban areas provide.

Michigan doesn't care about Detroit and people in Detroit don't care about Detroit. There's so much corruption in the politics there it's insane. It's unfortunate to because it's the largest USA/Canada border city.

My parents grew up in Detroit in the 70's, it used to be a thriving city to say the least. But between imports, laziness by the big 3, white flight and crack it's been on the decline for a minute. What I will say is there is a LOT of illegal money in the D....a LOT. It's the only place where unemployment is 25% but you see 40k+ cars on a regular basis.

And California isn't going to go down the same path. Eventualy weed is going to get legalized there and that will be the jumpstart for their economy.
Man what, u mean 60k and up lol. Eveybody has a hustle here on top of their 9-5. Either some type of scam, robbing, selling drugs, middle man whatever everyone is making a side income. I went to my old hood and my boy keon said his cuz was about to pick him up. Last i remember dude had  750 BMW, 15 minutes later a panamera pulled up and he hopped in and left.

The corruption within the city has brought Detroit to where we're at today. Almost everyone here loved Kwame because he was riding around in navigators with big diamond earrings, a dream for most of the population.... Where'd that get you now?

So why where they looking up to a scum bag like Kwame? That's a bigger issue then anything. Detroit allowed they're government to be corrupt.

The corruption within the city has brought Detroit to where we're at today. Almost everyone here loved Kwame because he was riding around in navigators with big diamond earrings, a dream for most of the population.... Where'd that get you now?

Wasn't he killing strippers in his spare time?

social wise lets liberal/ financial wise conservative
as ideal as that sounds, those two philosophies contradict each other. If the conservatives control the finances, you think any "liberal" social services will get funded? They already want to get rid of welfare as it is

As for that article about Cali, Arizona is home to a huge amount of Californians. Phoenix which is the 6th most populous city in the US, is pretty much a suburb of Southern California. Don't know if this is a coincidence, but AZ's economy is pretty much down the toilet now too 

So sad. I really don't see why some billionaires just doesn't invest in the city. It could turn into a gold mine for them
Hell nah. 

laugh.gif

So why where they looking up to a scum bag like Kwame? That's a bigger issue then anything. Detroit allowed they're government to be corrupt.

Wasn't he killing strippers in his spare time?

Kwame was a helluva speaker. Made it seem like he was really in it for the city. Really he was in it for the perks. I'd bet money that if he was allowed to run for office today he would still get votes. Sick

Allegedly lol. He didn't smoke her himself but his team did after a party at the mayor's mansion.

Man what, u mean 60k and up lol. Eveybody has a hustle here on top of their 9-5. Either some type of scam, robbing, selling drugs, middle man whatever everyone is making a side income. I went to my old hood and my boy keon said his cuz was about to pick him up. Last i remember dude had  750 BMW, 15 minutes later a panamera pulled up and he hopped in and left.

I bet keons cousins kids are hungry. Priorities all f'd up in the D

Cleveland >>>>>>>>>Detroit

That's not saying much. We all know Detroit is a joke, Cleveland isn't too far behind tho lol

Up until last year I was traveling to different cities for work mostly downtown areas, I would only put St Louis before the D as a worse city

Only reasons I ever go to detroit are sporting events, auto show, concerts and sweet water. Maybe this will give it a start in the new direction.

If I had investors and my own million plus...I would so buy as much cheap land as I could and re-develop parts of detroit. 

People are gonna get rich off this BK.

CALIFORNIA is on da same path.....

Liberialism outta control...

I never ask anything of you, but could you please elaborate, because I know that there is a fine line between liberalism and capitalism, but why would LA be on the same path?

I bet keons cousins kids are hungry. Priorities all f'd up in the D
idk last I heard lil homie just graduated from hs and whips a escalade so who knows. I like how u jus stereotyped everyone in the city tho.

Back
Top Bottom