Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

trying to show love just cuz they from the midwest... but this s_ is beyond trash

That's the weird thing. In the city everybody thinks this kind of sound its knockin, but from my experience when you go to other regions and play it for cats out there they be like "man wtf is this?"

it is what it is though.

Last edited:
where yall from??..Ive always liked this kind of sound for some reason..actually I prefer it over any other style of rap but I don't listen to bay rap..weird :nerd:

Jeezy found the right artist now this time he gonna build a team.. for a few years they were the bobcats now this roster are like the thunders

doughboyz & yg is gonna be a problem in the game watch

All I could do was sfjskgrsl;gmsr when I looked up the DBCO names and saw one was called HBK. These dudes are alright though. I'd need to eventually hear a full project from them to see what's up. Only heard 3 songs so far.

Yo Gotti>>>>>>>>>

The dude on the first verse had the best flow from Doughboyz. That's Penkell right? He's also on Big Sean's new album 

^DEAD @ penkell. thats payroll , from fenkell . payroll and quise the standouts to me . im from fenkell so its good to see the "real detroit" get on . that eminem danny brown jay dilla-ish is a big misconception . i never really saw guys like that growing up . this a lil more authentic to what detroit really on . plus they roll with the real cashout and skarelli who are certified .

Last edited:
So what happens to yayo I man dre since roc is home

Imo it goes

1. Quis
2. Dre
3.Payroll
4.HBK

@wilt who is roc? And what did he do to get Locked up?

Last edited:
Dre has 0 personality/style. Outside of quis I dont too much care for any of em

doughboyz cashout & yg gonna be in a problem in the game if jeezy push his artist in the right direction

i think this best line up since he created CTE

Whoever that first dude is with the braids flow is very on point. Dude was snappin on that solo song .

:lol: :lol: @ Jeezy pushing his artists

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom