Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

First listen the mixtape straight. Im just glad Jeezy really trying this time to Push them & YG. :smokin

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
Yo I'm ******* with this tape heavy.
I like this Detriot sound.
It's like a mix of trap music with the bay area sound.

That Chris Paul, Shame On You, Love My Life. 
pimp.gif

1 listen through the tape, and I approve *Barack Obama voice* 

Will check this out on the strength of the 3 random songs I clicked on (Chris Paul, Living My Dreams, Outro) being dope as hell. Whoever the leadoff dude on Living My Dreams is can spit straight up. I'd check out a full length solo from him easy

His solo joint sound better than the joint he did with jeezy.

That song "My first 10" is my joint :pimp:

This dude's flow is just raw as hell, but I'm not really feeling a lot of the beats on here. It's kinda funny that his rapping kept me from skipping songs due to the beats, when usually, it's the other way around

My First 10
Game Is Game
Imaginary Bosses
:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
This dude's flow is just raw as hell, but I'm not really feeling a lot of the beats on here. It's kinda funny that his rapping kept me from skipping songs due to the beats, when usually, it's the other way around

My First 10
Game Is Game
Imaginary Bosses
:pimp: :pimp:

My thoughts exactly. I hope Jeezy get em to use some new producers, but at the same time keep their "sound"

label me
imaginary bosses
allergic
best friends
my first 10 :smh: :smh: :smh::smh: :nthat:
long way
game is game

Last edited:
just listen to that woke up yet again GOT DAMN PAYROLL WAS FLOATIN ON THAT *****

Him and Quis for the win

I be Tryna tell folks quise the best in the group he spazzes when he wants but payroll is shining rite now...we're is dre?

Dre is where quis and kid will be after jeezy cut the dead weight

Back
Top Bottom