Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

I was the same way when I first heard boss yo life up and get money bum..quis is the one who made me fans of them
I thought NT was all about that live what u rap life tho? If so that's the last dude u would wanna listen too

why you say that
Let's jus say a dude walked up to him asked him to see his frames he let him see em and told him he ain't getting them back and walked away. Literally walked to his car didn't even look back and pulled off. When we was in high school dudes as a group took hella L's tho. I respect the come up tho and actually think payroll is talented and can make it in the industry. I just don't believe the lyrics, pretty much every body from our city know their lying but hell we stand behind anybody from our city that's on. If other dudes can do it and we support it why not support our own. I jus want payroll to go solo and I'll be all in as a fan

Last edited:
Let's jus say a dude walked up to him asked him to see his frames he let him see em and told him he ain't getting them back and walked away. Literally walked to his car didn't even look back and pulled off. When we was in high school dudes as a group took hella L's tho. I respect the come up tho and actually think payroll is talented and can make it in the industry. I just don't believe the lyrics, pretty much every body from our city know their lying but hell we stand behind anybody from our city that's on. If other dudes can do it and we support it why not support our own. I jus want payroll to go solo and I'll be all in as a fan
damn lol woww thats crazy 
laugh.gif

damn lol woww thats crazy :lol:
I could go on for days but I'm not a hater and I want them boys to make it. I took my fair share of L's too but if u watch the sway freestyle session u really get how there is no balance in the group. Everyone can have a favorite but 1 is obviously way better than the rest. Dude should've went solo and came and put his team on like Nelly or em cuz son got it

I could go on for days but I'm not a hater and I want them boys to make it. I took my fair share of L's too but if u watch the sway freestyle session u really get how there is no balance in the group. Everyone can have a favorite but 1 is obviously way better than the rest. Dude should've went solo and came and put his team on like Nelly or em cuz son got it
I feel you...but  talent wise  payroll & quis definitely got it...if pay would of went solo from the jump they would still be in the position they are now

I feel you...but  talent wise  payroll & quis definitely got it...if pay would of went solo from the jump they would still be in the position they are now
I think solo dude could've collabed with way more artist and broke into the industry. The whole group thing is holding him back. Quis wasn't even on the of roster, he is the young buck of the crew. Brought him off the bench when ROC got locked up he jus so happened to be better. I don't think he can rock out solo, he benefits from the group. HBK should've took that deal tip offered him

I think solo dude could've collabed with way more artist and broke into the industry. The whole group thing is holding him back. Quis wasn't even on the of roster, he is the young buck of the crew. Brought him off the bench when ROC got locked up he jus so happened to be better. I don't think he can rock out solo, he benefits from the group. HBK should've took that deal tip offered him
I know you heard get money bum and boss your life up..you can't tell me quis doesn't murder tracks..if he sticks to flowing like that & not that trash on the cte mixtape he has potential..kid on the other hand has his moments to but he's still my least favorite out of everyone..I dont think he would have done anything with grand hustle anyway

I know you heard get money bum and boss your life up..you can't tell me quis doesn't murder tracks..if he sticks to flowing like that & not that trash on the cte mixtape he has potential..kid on the other hand has his moments to but he's still my least favorite out of everyone..I dont think he would have done anything with grand hustle anyway
Quiz got his moments but I don't really know a lot of their **** by name, I really don't listen to em like that. I'll give it a spin for support but that's it, I'm more of a vezzo kinda guy

Quiz got his moments but I don't really know a lot of their **** by name, I really don't listen to em like that. I'll give it a spin for support but that's it, I'm more of a vezzo kinda guy
I tried to get into vezzo after off top but that seems to be the only joint  I like by him

Ya boy big quis got his *** whooped on and chain snatched last night
whoa what? any proof? thats crazy if true they cant afford anymore L's . the new releases from quise pay and kid got me feeling like it could be a dbc summer

I tried to get into vezzo after off top but that seems to be the only joint  I like by him
grade a , respect , money phone , ghetto boy , doin too much  .. vezzo got joints 

my dog phat snoop tho 
pimp.gif

Check twitter/IG whatever social network u got its everywhere. And snoop trash bro baby James the only sru ***** that had a buzz but he's a snitch. Lil ***** Pablo skywalkin next up

Back
Top Bottom