Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

U kno damb well its probably 5 nters that kno who they are. Congrats to them boys tho. I personally dont really mess wit the music but that had the city since 08

Happy for them. They been grindin for yrs. Why has Detroit always messed wit Jeezy so heavy ( I've always wondered this)?

Happy for them. They been grindin for yrs. Why has Detroit always messed wit Jeezy so heavy ( I've always wondered this)?

His 2nd home, the city just embraced him off the d-boy talk and probably Meech connection. Gucci get the same love here but Jeezy shut the city down everytime he's here

this is odd. They're banging bmf in vids but they're down with jeezy? I don't understand. Was there some sort of reconciliation I was unaware of?

this is odd. They're banging bmf in vids but they're down with jeezy? I don't understand. Was there some sort of reconciliation I was unaware of?

BMF as in blowing money fast or black mafia family? Either way, Jeezy didnt create the group, he just signed them. They had no ties with him bedore this so they been free to rock with whoever..It was rumored they were gonna sign with TIP a while back

I actually thought they were gonna go with TIP but I guess Jeezy offered something better.

I'm waiting for Dusty to get on now

Thought them ****** was from down south but i liked the lil bit I heard over the years.

Jeezy got a record label deal so he'll probably be forced to actually push them.

Mob life :x :nthat:

I heard of these guys for a while just never listened to them till now..they cool how many people is it in the group

its like 20 lol but its only 4 that got signed

Back
Top Bottom