Detroit Urban Survival Training vol Increase Your Survivability / Just Take Their Gun and Point It At Them

I dunno why folk are watching these videos when young Bobby Hill already showed the streets the way to increased survivability...
bobby-hill-thats-my-purse.gif

tumblr_osn29xMPvA1w27jeoo1_400.gifv

Most are shorts or on FB so I can't embed, but they're hilarious and dangerous. Fam even has like a 5 yr old girl doing his "move out the way of the gun, then take the gun" defense.

Nah I’m gonna defer to da self defense gawd on these matters:

I remember I was on the Sherdog forum a while back (damn must be like 15 years ago now :smh: :sick:) and some dude wanted advice because he got into legal trouble for assaulting someone at a bar

Mans defense was that he used techniques from Bas Rutten videos

When mans told the story, apparently he knock dude out within seconds and then proceeded to whoop mans *** with Bas Rutten techniques for another 10 minutes

Mans said he was facing a 15-year bid, and wanted to know if anyone knew Bas so he could call the DA for him :lol:

this guys self defense videos make me laugh

theres a **** ton of non follower having mma guys / military guys on youtube disproving everything in this dudes videos

my favorite is this one

bruh
Funny thing is, in Detroit people actually hire Fake Police like him because both the cities funding issues and it being so dangerous Police refuse to come. In fact, I happened to google it and I think that's our guy Dale Brown in the thumbnail

Funny thing is, in Detroit people actually hire Fake Police like him because both the cities funding issues and it being so dangerous Police refuse to come. In fact, I happened to google it and I think that's our guy Dale Brown in the thumbnail

Interesting. Ive been wondering what’s the deal with all these fake *** self defense videos.

I respect how this is a family business.

Mans got his lil daughter cut promos for merch, in a full Detriot Urban Survival Training fit, even down to the Bluetooth headset...

Detroit is funny, they don't have money for the Police force they need plus can't get the ones there to work the more dangerous parts of town or times of day, so they put out bounties of like 50k for criminals, which would probably be a yearly salary of 1 officer, and let all the vigilantes go run up in those abandoned homes and find criminals.

Back
Top Bottom