Detroit Urban Survival Training vol Increase Your Survivability / Just Take Their Gun and Point It At Them

Where can I go to test these techniques out in a real life environment? Where I can be guaranteed to have a carjacking, knife holdup, hostage situation, etc?

Last edited:
And as soon as you walk out that bank........
WiltedPastelAfricanwilddog-max-1mb.gif
:lol: yea I wanna see him use these moves in real life

I think, you actually may have a chance if two things happen: 1. You are really really good at these techniques and can execute well or execute at the right times. 2. The perp is weak, dumb, or isn't good at trying to do something to you.

I'd say the majority of robberies and car jacking are just that and I'd almost always err on the side of just give them what they want so they leave you alone (four I've never been robbed).

I'd have to have a reason to have real strong he's really about to kill me vibes before trying this all or nothing, high risk it's gon be you or me and you have the extreme advantage having me held up, maneuvers.

Not so fast lol

My guy got exposed then made Kenji demo something else and tried to hurt him while homeboy let him show the new technique.

Post a video “exposing” Kenji while you get aggressive as he lets you show a disarming technique.

All the gun disarms are really silly anyways because the whole point of a gun is its projectile therefore nobody has or needs to be standing close enough to you for you to even think youre going to grab the gun

Back
Top Bottom