detroitkicks.com legit or nah

• legit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • n0pe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to pre-order some Jordans on that site and I want to know if their preordering service is legit or not. I've heard SCOOP208 buy Lebrons there. I'm just wondering so I don't get scammed. Thanks in Advance! 
happy.gif

I doubt it's legit.

Detroit kicks may have sold legit kicks to many people, so the reviews will be good.

Be careful with pre-orders and youtuber kids like Sc00p208 trying to advertise websites.

He disabled comments to his video, and I've seen this type of behavior before.

Best to just unsubscribe and forget about it.

Be careful.

Last edited:
DO NOT order from them. I ordered a pair of 3 peat 8s and a full 7 days have passed and I still haven't gotten an shipping confirmation. And to make things worse they don't even have a working number. If I don't here from them by tomorrow I will go to my bank and file a theft claim on them and report them to the Federal Business Bureau. They are not a legit professional business. What type of business doesn't ship within 7 days but on there Web page it says they ship within 2-3 business days. Never order from them

Last edited:
DO NOT order from them. I ordered a pair of 3 peat 8s and a full 7 days have passed and I still haven't gotten an shipping confirmation. And to make things worse they don't even have a working number. If I don't here from them by tomorrow I will go to my bank and file a theft claim on them and report them to the Federal Business Bureau. They are not a legit professional business. What type of business doesn't ship within 7 days but on there Web page it says they ship within 2-3 business days. Never order from them

I agree! My bf pre ordered the French blue 12s on March 3rd. release date was April 2nd and still no package and we been trying to contact them and no response. Very unprofessional! Smh

I agree! My bf pre ordered the French blue 12s on March 3rd. release date was April 2nd and still no package and we been trying to contact them and no response. Very unprofessional! Smh
check your emails?

I did a presale order on the Jordan 4s.  it was barely above retail and I wanted to check out the site and I did not want to hassle with release day (hind sight i didn't need to worry cause I walked into Nike and got a pair).  But whatever...i figure well if i get them from Detroit Kicks then they probably will be GMs and could be my beater pair.  Kinda wanted to compare them to my new in box shoes from Nike.  So i wait and wait and wait.  Call them up leave a message about a week after the release.  They don't call back.  But the next day I get a "shipping label created" email.  I click on it and its a shipping label out of Fleetwood PA.  I'm like that is way strange but I'll sit on that for a bit to see whats up.  Couple days goes by and it has not changed status.  So I call and email call and email.  No word.  Nothing at all.  I call up my bank and start the claim process.  Got refunded from my bank just this week and I think its all settled. 

I guess long story short...do not waste your time with them.  They say they are legit but I am guessing they sell GMs (if they actually sell anything at all).  Horrible customer service and in hind sight I should have done more research. 

I did a presale order on the Jordan 4s.  it was barely above retail and I wanted to check out the site and I did not want to hassle with release day (hind sight i didn't need to worry cause I walked into Nike and got a pair).  But whatever...i figure well if i get them from Detroit Kicks then they probably will be GMs and could be my beater pair.  Kinda wanted to compare them to my new in box shoes from Nike.  So i wait and wait and wait.  Call them up leave a message about a week after the release.  They don't call back.  But the next day I get a "shipping label created" email.  I click on it and its a shipping label out of Fleetwood PA.  I'm like that is way strange but I'll sit on that for a bit to see whats up.  Couple days goes by and it has not changed status.  So I call and email call and email.  No word.  Nothing at all.  I call up my bank and start the claim process.  Got refunded from my bank just this week and I think its all settled. 

I guess long story short...do not waste your time with them.  They say they are legit but I am guessing they sell GMs (if they actually sell anything at all).  Horrible customer service and in hind sight I should have done more research. 
Post the link to the site. I always believed they were legit. want to see if you went to the real one or not

I preordered a pair of Flu Game Jordans for my husband. He had them when he was younger and I thought they would make a great Father's Day gift. The preorder price, including tax and shipping, was $261.87.

Come release day, no communication. A few days later I got an email saying that all preorders would ship by June 11. June 9 I emailed, then called and finally tweeted to find out what was going on. No answer. June 11 late in the day I get an email saying they cannot fill the preorders until June 20. Yet they are selling the shoes in my husband's size, 8.5, on their website, for $399.00. You don't have the shoes to send to someone who preordered at $250, but you have them to sell at $399?

Not cool. Not cool at all. They offered to refund my money, take a gift card,or wait for the shoes. I chose the refund. Just my experience - your mileage may vary.

I preordered a pair of Flu Game Jordans for my husband. He had them when he was younger and I thought they would make a great Father's Day gift. The preorder price, including tax and shipping, was $261.87.

Come release day, no communication. A few days later I got an email saying that all preorders would ship by June 11. June 9 I emailed, then called and finally tweeted to find out what was going on. No answer. June 11 late in the day I get an email saying they cannot fill the preorders until June 20. Yet they are selling the shoes in my husband's size, 8.5, on their website, for $399.00. You don't have the shoes to send to someone who preordered at $250, but you have them to sell at $399?

Not cool. Not cool at all. They offered to refund my money, take a gift card,or wait for the shoes. I chose the refund. Just my experience - your mileage may vary.
get the app GOAT. theyre goin for like 245 right now

After I told them for the second time I wanted a refund, I heard nothing for days despite repeated emails. After over 5 business days with no refund and no replies, I contacted American Express and disputed the charges. They refunded me on the spot and took it up with Detroit Kicks for me. A few days later I got an email from Detroit Kicks saying that they had (finally) refunded me.

I don't know if they have poor customer service or are just overwhelmed and unprepared for the volume of business they have. Either way, I recommend Sole Supremacy over them. I have had great service with them! Maybe someday I can just buy the shoes at retail from Nike without a bot or multiple accounts.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THERE!!!! I bought some banned 1's and my shipping was done but after, someone had gotten my card number and was buying ****. If you want to be safe pay the extra and go to flightclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom