Developing Story: SHOOTING at T.I show in NYC : 1 dead, 3 injured

Boxden cracked the case that weekend. No snitching necessary, there were cameras rolling everywhere.:lol:

That hip hop facts weirdo on there was really doing investigative work :lol:.

When Tax was super low about that whole situation and was off the map after being everywhere, you just knew.

Not to mention ****** was already pinpointing him as soon as it went down.

I like Tax podcast and think he's hilarious but at the same time son flew too close to the sun on many occasions, not surprised this happened eventually.

Yup

Last edited:
I think there was actually a video someone made comparing the hairlines.:rofl:

That HipHopFactz dude is definitely a weirdo.:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Man I'm hoping Tax can get off. What was on the tapes that he was there or that he did the shooting?

They found DNA on the trigger, the magazine, and the bullets in the magazine

Someone is dead b

Because you like someones podcast means they should get away with murder?
Is he guilty? Has he been convicted of murder?

The very next sentence asked what was on the tape and I posted that before XXL said his dna was on the gun.

Lol current society runs with what is reported and everyone is guilty until innocent.

Never innocent until proven guilty.

Just saw the video on BX. If that's not Tax with Troy Ave chasing, I don't know who it is. Tax has a definitive hairline

Wait he strapped up with his bare hands? Someone please explain the DNA stuff I only know about this **** from CSI shows and Law and Order :lol:

I thought that was established a long time ago that was Tax especially with that hairline

This helps Troy, but the discharging in public might still be hard to get around. They'll want some time from him.

Is he guilty? Has he been convicted of murder?
The very next sentence asked what was on the tape and I posted that before XXL said his dna was on the gun.

Lol current society runs with what is reported and everyone is guilty until innocent.
Never innocent until proven guilty.

The issue is we don't know, and you're already saying you hope he gets off.

he better cut bait and escape NYC before some knuckleheads thinking he snitch off him.

I would go to Cali or Miami anyway

Wait he strapped up with his bare hands? Someone please explain the DNA stuff I only know about this **** from CSI shows and Law and Order :lol:

I thought that was established a long time ago that was Tax especially with that hairline

He has a record so his DNA and fingerprints are in the system

Even if you have gloves for the gun, the issue is most people don't do it for the bullets or magazine. You might have handled it multiple times. Your DNA are in your cells, spit, skin. It's why people throw it in the river or sewer so it can't be found.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom