Devin The Dude,

he really is that dude...

recommend me some other mixtapes/artists/rappers

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

check out his crews, the odd squad and the coughee brothas. same content and stuff as devin's material...dope

There are no other artists/rappers like Devin The Dude or at least I haven't heard them yet.

Most I can say is listen to that Coughee Brothaz - Waitin Our Turn

You should get everything Devin if you don't already have it.

If you like him check out these albums...Devin is in a category by himself but the vibes on these joints are similar

Scarface - My Homies
UGK - Dirty Money
ESG - All American Gangsta
Paul Wall & Chamillionaire - Get Ya Mind Correct

The Dude what more can i say lol just be boo boo'in. He has held it down 4 quite sometime now. Good to see ppl showin him some love and not the same oleusually suspects aka aesop j dilla doom etc. If u can get a hold of some of his material he did with dj screw check it out worth the listen.

Devin is in my top 10 when it comes to my favorite rappers. All his albums are on point, everytime he gets on a hook he kills it, and on one hand he can giveyou the funny weed/sex song (Just Because, Cutcha Up, Show Em, Fa Sho) and the other hand a serious/introspective type song (Just Tryin Ta Live, Cooter Brown,Do What You Wanna Do).

I'm rollin', car not stolen, probably never will be it's much too old, smoking weed and feelin' fine in my Lacville 79.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Devin is in my top 10 when it comes to my favorite rappers. All his albums are on point, everytime he gets on a hook he kills it, and on one hand he can give you the funny weed/sex song (Just Because, Cutcha Up, Show Em, Fa Sho) and the other hand a serious/introspective type song (Just Tryin Ta Live, Cooter Brown, Do What You Wanna Do).

ditto...

Back
Top Bottom