DG Yola Facing Murder Charges

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1724338/dg-yola-murder-charge.jhtml

DG Yola has seen his rap career plagued by legal drama, and once again the underground Atlanta rapper is locked up, this time facing a murder charge.

Yola, who was born Mario Talley, was arrested on Friday and charged with felony murder, aggravated assault and attempted robbery following the March 9 shooting death of a man and robbery of another in Atlanta, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Atlanta police allege that the 28-year-old rapper shot and killed Rodney Walker at the Daron Village Apartments on Harwell Road in Atlanta. The victim was found dead in the back of the apartment building with multiple gunshot wounds. A second victim told police he was robbed and shot outside of the same building. Police are linking both shootings to Yola, who is currently locked up at Fulton County Jail.

The ATL fan-favorite notched a win with his 2006 breakout single "Ain't Gon' Let Up" but caught an aggravated assault charge in 2008 after he shot a man and ended up serving a one-year sentence. Yola maintained that he was defending himself in the altercation.

"We had them pistols out there and cuz f---ed around and grabbed one of them straps. When he grabbed them straps, I really felt like he was gonna shoot me, so I shot him before he shot me," Yola told MTV News about the incident back in 2012. "He wasn't the first -a I blast and he might not be the last."

Last edited:
I saw this the other day
ohwell.gif

to this day that damb song still gets the same reaction at any club or party that it did when it came out..

atl music >>>>

Reactions: OTG
but he said he wouldnt let the haters get to him ?  man he couldve been great but you can tell hes just too ignorant....literally...some people really like that lifestyle i guess

Back
Top Bottom