Diablo III Beta - anyone on?

Finally got the D3 Beta client downloaded and ready to go.  I had some difficulties logging on last night but looks like the servers are back up.  Anyone else on?

you apply on blizzard's site.  they have instructions.
i didnt get an invite though, probably because my computer is 3 years old with mediocre cards
frown.gif

My brother signed up for the beta but he hasnt told me anything yet if he got an invite or not... OP what are your computer specs?

I know my brother has a HD 6850, 650w PSU, C2D 7400 but everything else is prety much stock

applied for the beta a few weeks ago.. still no word.
i really want get in beta so i could learn how the AH works.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

applied for the beta a few weeks ago.. still no word.
i really want get in beta so i could learn how the AH works.
I don't think AH will be active yet...

i got an email notification yesterday evening informing me that the d3 beta was available for dl in my battle.net account. my wifes friend works for blizzard so he has been able to get me on the friends and family beta list for sc2 and now d3.

As far as AH goes, I havent seen anything on the interface about it so im assuming it hasnt been activated yet.

I havent had a whole lot of time to mess around with the game yet but from what ive seen it looks pretty good. Its been years since I last touched D2 so its taking some getting used to, to get back into the swing of things.

Originally Posted by Lebronics

I'm jealous. Please take any videos or screencaps for us if you can Mojod. 'Preciate it.

go to youtube a bunch of people already leaked the beta 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i got an email notification yesterday evening informing me that the d3 beta was available for dl in my battle.net account. my wifes friend works for blizzard so he has been able to get me on the friends and family beta list for sc2 and now d3.

As far as AH goes, I havent seen anything on the interface about it so im assuming it hasnt been activated yet.

I havent had a whole lot of time to mess around with the game yet but from what ive seen it looks pretty good. Its been years since I last touched D2 so its taking some getting used to, to get back into the swing of things.
I was reading on the battle.net forums that it was sent out to F&F... Maybe the second batch of invites will be to others

I was watching videos on daily motion before, looks pretty sick... Did they email you spec requirements? What are yours?

Back
Top Bottom