DIAMONDS for Michelle Obama: $30,000 First Lady Ring?? Ring for wife to say thanks for support

laugh.gif
bunch of teenagers on here with no idea how much rings costs nowadays. my roommate just dropped about that much on an engagement ring for his gf. go takea look at how much a 1.5 carat diamond ring in f color vs1 clarity cost.

Obama could pay 1.1 mil people at GM with that money. Why talk about her ring, when Placico Burress just went to jail for some stupid $+%.

Thats a very nice gift. The man has worked hard and achieved some wealth, I am happy that he is able to buy something like that for wife.

terribly written article. they repeated the same statements over and over again. where did you get this trash from?

...on a sidenote, the ring is
pimp.gif

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I guess the recession ain't hitting the Obamas
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Chill dude...
laugh.gif

yeah it's not hitting everyone, just happens to be hitting the majority of people. i say if you can afford it, go for it

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]is everybody really feeling the effects of the recession though? i mean, i got a little oncampus job where i go to school. but i aint really felt my pockets getting lighter.[/color]

Only about 25 tons of rhodium are mined each year, mostly in South Africa, and as a result its price is typically around £5,000 an ounce.

The stunning thank you ring is made by top Italian designer Giovanni Bosco, who are based at Valenza Po near Alessandria and who counts a select list of VIPS's and celebrities as his clients.

Rhodium is one of the world's most precious metals and as a result only about 25 tons are mined each year and as a result it's price is higher than gold - typically being around £5000 an ounce.

Who wrote this crazy article, and why are they employed?

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Only about 25 tons of rhodium are mined each year, mostly in South Africa, and as a result its price is typically around £5,000 an ounce.

The stunning thank you ring is made by top Italian designer Giovanni Bosco, who are based at Valenza Po near Alessandria and who counts a select list of VIPS's and celebrities as his clients.

Rhodium is one of the world's most precious metals and as a result only about 25 tons are mined each year and as a result it's price is higher than gold - typically being around £5000 an ounce.

roll.gif
That's a mistake that a middle school student makes.

Maybe it's just a bad pic (probably not though), but that rhodium metal looks ugly.. Why are people willing to pay for stuff just cause it's rare?..It's still ugly. If aluminum went from being common to the most rare metal in the world tommorow, people would probably start using it for jewelry and**+!.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by NYelectric

roll.gif
That's a mistake that a middle school student makes.

They couldn't waste time rereading their article. This breaking news had to go straight to the presses.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

I could really care less.... although it is slightly hypocritical I'd say.
I really would like to know what is hypocritical about the man buying something nice for his wife. Isn't that what a husband typically doesfor his wife, and vice versa?

2s955j9.jpg

2liflhz.jpg

Inauguration on deck, White House on ice.
And we could pop bottles all nite,
And baby you could have whatever you like...like.

if it was mccain and his young breezy or palins husband and her the world might just tilt its axis slightly ... everyone needs to realize aint !$!$ gonnachange and obama is a puppet

[Sarah Palin] That's nothing. I have a diamond encrusted Carhart jacket the RNC bought me. you betcha. [/Sarah Palin]

Back
Top Bottom