Diary of ex pot smoker

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by hajman23

pot addiction? 6 days sober? You make it seem like we're talking about heroin or some shh. Weed is no more addicting than your favorite snack or beverage. It's like people that drink pop consistently. Sure if they stop they may have a craving for some, but its not like you have crazy withdrawals or something.
Seriously.

First of all OP, you have asthma, so why in the hell would you smoke? It's like someone with a bad heart eating fried chicken every day. Don't make no damn sense.

Second.. THC is not addictive. You are to be blame for having this addiction yet you want the easy way out and blame it on a substance. Get out of here with that bull.

I applaud you for staying sober but to blame Marijuana for your problems is weak my friend. Also there are tons of drugs that are legal including Vicodin, Valium, Percocet, Cymbalta, OxyContin, Xanax, that are used daily as recreational drugs but somehow if Marijuana becomes legal it becomes a big taboo?
eyes.gif
I have asthma & i have smoked literally everyday for the last 8 years...
eyes.gif
Its def not that serious

word. it doesn't really have that much of an affect even with asthma.
yup i got asthma too, burnin never caused my asthma to flare up or anything. but on the other hand, if i smoked a cigarette id start coughin andweezing. idk?

anyways yesterday marked my 2 months without burnin.
happy.gif

I feel you bro. I've been clean since 5/1/09 I'm trying to go for a month if not longer. The firstweek I felt great but the weird thing now is I don't feel any different so I don't see the point of me stopping to begin with. I have saved a lot ofmoney though. That's the only plus that I can see.
laugh.gif

I been smokin since 1/2/00 started right before second semester of freshman yr in college.

I got a roll of some reggie upstairs that I'm waiting to get at before my girl finishes her prized nacho dip
pimp.gif

One time me and my friend smokesome killa that we called smirnoff weed LMAO we giggled our $@!%@ off in the wrong line at the show for like 15 minutes. In along %@+ WRONG %@+ line just laughing. I know folks had to be looking telling their kids drugs are mm'kay.

I remember hotboxing my roommates Honda on the way to a party at ODU. After we all got in, the security guard held up the line and said too much weed comingin. I just remember walking in !+%$*+ up feeling like the crew in belly in the opening scene. SWAG was off the charts that night while +@*+$+% was playing withmy chain
pimp.gif

My last homecoming I bought a jar of some payowwwwwwwww from Cali. I literally was catching contact while rolling up. And the jar kept the smell for like threeweeks afterwards.

I got so many stories related to smoking. I don't know when I will stop, I still hoop and work out and drink plenty of water so I feel like +%%$ it justlive it up

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

detoxing right now to get a job.

One of the best ways to detox is to work out..if you didn't know that already. But stop a couple of days before a test if you know ahead of time.

I smoke on n off. Havn't smoked in 3 months. But when i do smoke, purple kush
pimp.gif
. My friend hooks it up bcuz he got that cannabis card. I LUV CALI.

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

the valcano is the best thing i have ever tired . cost me 350$ but its well worth the doe . iv been smokein since i was 12 !! 25 now !! so i guess you can call me an og in the game . i dont think i have ever stoped for more then a month these past 13 years , the few times i did try and stop about a week and a half in i started having crazy dreams !!! being hella moody , wantin to swing on cats for no reason !!! and i lost some of my creativity . i couldnt do it !!! wakein up in the middle of the night sweatin balls , trippin thinkin somes after me !!! withdrawls are no joke .
REAL TALK

I THINK IT'S A BIG WASTE OF YOUR MONEY. YOU COULD BE SPENDING IT ON SHOES. JUST IMAGINED HOW MUCH YOU SPENT ON WEED IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

^ because sneakers is a great thing to spend money on.

you just chop to break even or bun for free...no biggie.

been smoking daily this school year but definitely need to cut down asap. i feel so ******ed and slow when i wake up everyday

I used to smoke everyday all day. Stopped for 8 mos started back up then stopped jan 16th and 2 weeks after the club hit a L with my man haven't smokedsince. tooooooooo easy to quit u can't get addicted its all in ur mentals
pimp.gif

Started when I was 15 and quit when I was 28. I haven't smoked for almost two years. I got this new job and everyone is so smart so I started studying forthis certification. I studied for 5 months straight and passed. I was happy as hell. I miss smokin bud and be having dreams about it. I just don't wannaforget all the stuff I've learned these past two years at my job. But I know I'ma smoke one day...I miss maryjane!

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

I love chiefin'.....right now im trying to find ways to get a canni-card....but..no plugs..

yet

Huh? Cant you fiend something and get it?

Back
Top Bottom