Diary of ex pot smoker

i started smoking when i was 18 and proceeded to burn up until this year, at first it helped my asthma but continued abuse of it and my lungs started tofeel like @+!@...every time i catch i cold my asthma goes to another level the last time i couldn't breath and i must have used my inhaler at least twentytimes that day..Ive tried to quit smoking pot since the beginning of the year i went a month and a half before i started it again...i tried another approachto getting high so i started eating brownies it was and expensive habit ranging from 3 brownies for 24 bucks....some of the benefits well i have a shoulderinjury and when i toke up it automatically takes the pain away..so now I'm in my 6 day drug free and I'm feeling great thing that bothers me is thatnow theyre pushing it to be legal and I'm like #!% u know.

please share your stories with pot addiction or your views on it
pimp.gif

ive cut down a bit....
only do it on weekends, and special occaisons, like bdays partys etc...

me and my boy used to smoke an ounce a day, i would only be high for about 15 minutes if that lol, then one day i had a panic attack and quit. haven'tsmoked in a year.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

please share your stories with pot addiction or your views on it
pimp.gif

whoa buddy.... never had a pot addiction. i smoked everyday this past semester just cuz... i havent smoked in 2 and half and im straight tho. i need a job
laugh.gif

I dont do it that often, like 7 times a month, i started when i was 12 but didnt start doing it as much until last year or so

I jee dto stay clean forna lil bit cause i need to get s job at burger king for the discounts
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

me and my boy used to smoke an ounce a day, i would only be high for about 15 minutes if that lol, then one day i had a panic attack and quit. haven't smoked in a year.
ohwell.gif

brick-path-01.jpg

Been smoking weed for years super consistantly and the past 6 months have really cut down significantly. I dont understand how I use to smoke so much now itjust seems like throwing money away so I only do it on weekends.

Haven't smoked since Inauguration Day and before that I would smoke about 4 jays a day.

i smoke occasionally, nothing serious. it is actually surprising because i have a tendency to get addicted to things rather easily.

pimp.gif
smokin 'til my lungs are broken
pimp.gif
I love marijuana

My brother grows for the Sonoma county cannibis clubs. So I get olive oil, salda dressing , massage oil, eye drops, brownies, cookies, rice krispies treat,tinctures...you name it all for free. Giving your girl a massage w/ THC massage oil is a guarenteed way to have her shaking like
Don Knotts. - Know this-

I've been trying to quit for sometime now, but there is so much drama in my life I can't. I haven't smoked in 4 days cause I'm trying to savemoney. Whenever I go on a drought like this, I notice that I have a hard time controlling my emotions. I need to find something else to put at peace.

summer or breaks I'll smoke close to every day, during school I keep it to just weekends unless it's a party or something

I only burn on occassions, but when i do its with my team (3 homies) and we probably do a half zip. I'm not addicted at all.

Back
Top Bottom