Did a music video about veterans struggle with PTSD - All feedback welcome!

What's good my NT Fams! I usually post up my music video work up here and you guys have helped me develop greatly. Thanks to all of you guys.I just wrapped up a music video project that took over a month to complete, 4 days of filming and over 100 hours of editing. The video is about soldiers returning home from deployment and being reintigrated into the civilian world. Troops are trained to be excellent war fighters, but never trained on how to live life after. Please check out my video, all feedback and critique welcomed...I took a lot of risks with this one! Thanks to all in advance 

More pics of Mama in the video.
devil.gif

She working with somethin... Oh yeah, nice video. Not my kind of rap, but it looks good.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

good camera work...

to bad the music is garbage
roll.gif
roll.gif

This.

Dude sounds like a white Young Jeezy, and not in a good way.

I hear ya...appreciate you taking the time out to watch and leave feedback
smile.gif

In the video she got some mass/looks good. And I'm judging based on average women, not the super models NT dates.

I'd chill with her...

Checked out your Vimeo. I like that Ninja vid, reminds me of San Fran. Hated that dude that holds the plants and scares people though, he got me good when I was there last year.

Checked out your Vimeo. I like that Ninja vid, reminds me of San Fran. Hated that dude that holds the plants and scares people though, he got me good when I was there last year.
roll.gif
Yeah he got me good the first time.  Its fun to watch him scare other people too
laugh.gif

The ending was great. While the video was loading I was reading the comments and someone said the ending almost made them cry.

I watched the video knowing this and I felt like crying at the ending 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

The ending was great. While the video was loading I was reading the comments and someone said the ending almost made them cry.

I watched the video knowing this and I felt like crying at the ending 
ohwell.gif

Yo...thank you for taking the time out to watch it.  It's gratifiying to hear this reaction, we really wanted people to get touched by this video. 

That was heartwarming, major props op!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: Is there anyway I can get the instrumental of that song?

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

roll.gif
Yeah he got me good the first time.  Its fun to watch him scare other people too
laugh.gif

lol, yea he also got me. Wasn't even paying attn, I just was looking for in-n-out

Back
Top Bottom