Did Andy Samberg Put His Cheeks In Eminem's Face Tonight Or Am I Late?

Nope that was Bruno the dude that did Borat.. trying to promote his new movie. his real name slips me! I found it funny!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Em can't take the same type of shh he dishes out.

I still remember when he performed with Elton John and I told dudes that when they finished Em tongued down Elton in front of everybody as a joke. Dudes weregrossed out and believing it
laugh.gif
Like homey came out the closet for real?

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Who else saw Tyrese tryna "help" Eminem?

Dude was like seven people over in the row behind him.

..... he was right behind him bro.

Man you guys act so tough sometimes.
laugh.gif

I think it might have been staged. Regardless, whether it was or wasn't, it was hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still remember when he performed with Elton John and I told dudes that when they finished Em tongued down Elton in front of everybody as a joke. Dudes were grossed out and believing it
laugh.gif
Em does it with words, you don't see him physically messing with someone.

IMO its hella disrespectful on Sasha parts & MTV for not telling him, this is live on tv

just saw it over here on the west coast...it had to have been staged...what are the odds of Bruno ( a gay dude with !$%less chaps) landing on Em? Cmonman...set up

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still remember when he performed with Elton John and I told dudes that when they finished Em tongued down Elton in front of everybody as a joke. Dudes were grossed out and believing it
laugh.gif
Em does it with words, you don't see him physically messing with someone.

IMO its hella disrespectful on Sasha parts & MTV for not telling him, this is live on tv

Pretty much. It's obviously staged like all of his other stuff, but whether Eminem knew about it is the question.

Yeah, either Eminem is stretching his acting abilities or dude wasn't expecting. As funny as it was, it was extremely disrespectful if he didn't knowabout it.

For real though, if Em wasn't in on it, that's just super grimey. If I was Em I woulda beat dudes head in. How the hell are you tryna pull some *@*@*$## on me on live TV ? Props to Em for keeping his cool.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by M16

For real though, if Em wasn't in on it, that's just super grimey. If I was Em I woulda beat dudes head in. How the hell are you tryna pull some *@*@ *$## on me on live TV ? Props to Em for keeping his cool.
this is STILL eminem we talkin about... he's nothing without a pistol remember?
I think your taking this music %#!$ a bit too serious
laugh.gif
. If he seriously didn't know, I agree with M16 [gasp!].

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by M16

For real though, if Em wasn't in on it, that's just super grimey. If I was Em I woulda beat dudes head in. How the hell are you tryna pull some *@*@ *$## on me on live TV ? Props to Em for keeping his cool.
this is STILL eminem we talkin about... he's nothing without a pistol remember?
dude is always 3 mins from doing ape$@#& on everyone around him. I'm surprised hes not in jail for some serious assault and battery...forreal...

Back
Top Bottom