Did anyone ever cut the straps on their 8's?

I was look at mine yesterday and i was wondering how 8's would look without the straps.The 8's were the first jordans to have a strap or a hold down system and we did'nt see that again til the 16's.So if anyone has pics or can do a ps of the 8's with no strap feel free to share.
*Mods if this is in the wrong section fell free to move it.*
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

people did this in da early 90s...it was horrible :x
sick.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^I agree. Couldn't bring myself to do it.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

plz dnt... i dnt even want to think about what that would look like.... :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

Yea, to me the straps gives the shoe an aesthetic quality, and is why i like them so much, it would be interesting to see the shoe w/o the strap though, even though it would be a debacle
"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"

i would never cut any part of any jordan, i seen people cut the middle strap on their XXs and theyre horrid...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Do it....I dare you to.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

i did to my low top red/blk VIII's because i needed to change the laces. but there my beaters now and i use them for gym. i recommand you not doing it to any VIII's, i just did it because i felt like it.

TEAM RICK ASTLEY

I triple dog dare you.

Oh boy...
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar #? Malik Allen
#9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson
#24 Richard Jefferson #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams #? Jamaal Magloire #? Robert Hite

No....no one in history has ever done that...............ever :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

^ yes we do.. pronto
TEAM XBOX360​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Back
Top Bottom