DID ANYONE SEE THE SHOES RONDO WORE AGIANST THE WIZ SUNDAY!!!???.. It looked like foamposite pros

not even close. sharkalaid.
d2dcffe4aeec160f06e68fa3a9dc640e-getty-90043854eg017_washington_wi.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

damn easier to tell now... i just saw the all white and the check, and assumed with all the foams coming out he might be rockin them

Rondo is the worst player in the NBA i love watching him fail...him throwing up garbage when he has three all stars to pass to almost makes me happy to be a knick fan

^ So Rondo is worse player in the NBA? Lets see, Is he worse than Lebron? Agreed. He is.

Is he better than Chris Duhon(Your beloved Knickerbocker). I think so.

Originally Posted by KMun44

Rondo is the worst player in the NBA i love watching him fail...him throwing up garbage when he has three all stars to pass to almost makes me happy to be a knick fan

roll.gif

do you even watch basketball?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rondo is easily Boston's MVP this year.
[Hov]do you watch Basketball? or do you just skim through it?[/Hov]

thats probably the dumbest thing ive heard in the past decade
he is a nba champion
he averages 14 5 and 10
and damn near averaged a triple double in the playoffs last year

and you call that garbage ?

383944219.jpg

Dudes should just think these thoughts to themselves instead of expressing it and sounding foolish

as much as i hate his game, he knows his role..

he knows he can't shoot, and doesn't..

he knows to catch rebounds. and just get assist, and open layups..

rondo, doesn't normally do anything he's not suppose 2 do..

he is solid

Rondo...do I hate him? Yes.

Did he F the Bulls up in the playoffs? Yes.

Is he a good player? No doubt.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Rondo...do I hate him? Yes.

Did he F the Bulls up in the playoffs? Yes.

Is he a good player? No doubt.

this, but yeah RR can ball no doubt

Originally Posted by daantimpire

thats probably the dumbest thing ive heard in the past decade
he is a nba champion
he averages 14 5 and 10
and damn near averaged a triple double in the playoffs last year

and you call that garbage ?

383944219.jpg
roll.gif

glad to see people supportin' Rondo, he gets so much unnecessary hate playing for the celts.

Not even close to the worst player in the league. He does spend an awful lot of time on the ground tho. After a lot of his shots near the hoop, this guy is always flopping around looking for a call.

laugh.gif
 rondo may look like a 14 year old out of his drag queen get up but he can hoop. But he should wear foams

Back
Top Bottom