Did anyone see Will Ferrell on Man vs Wild?

I couldn't actually believe he was doing it
laugh.gif
the show was prettycool though

did anyone see it? if not i'm sure you can find it somewhere
nerd.gif

Will Ferrell was a good sport about it too. Ate Deer eyeballs and everything, and still had a sense of humor. I would have been cussin like hell
laugh.gif

Man i couldnt belive he hung on that rope ladder on that chopper for so long
eek.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Will Ferrell was a good sport about it too. Ate Deer eyeballs and everything, and still had a sense of humor. I would have been cussin like hell
laugh.gif

Man i couldnt belive he hung on that rope ladder on that chopper for so long
eek.gif
laugh.gif
i know right, you gotta be brave to do this. do you think he got paid a lot? or it may have just been something he wanted to try...

eating that deer head would have just been nasty
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

He had to get paid... But I heard the show was fake anyway...
You literally see all the stuff he does on camera, so I'm trying to figure out where you think it's fake to climb down a waterfall or gounder a sheet of ice.

The only controversy the show had was he wasn't spending every night out in the wild like it portrayed. If that's what's fake about it, then whocares...still entertaining

It's on tonight at 9:00 P.M. EDT on the Discovery Channel if anybody wants to watch it.

some of that just couldn't have been faked.

even if they didn't spend every night out in the wild it was still pretty impressive.. i doubt many other people would do it, i know i wouldn't

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

He had to get paid... But I heard the show was fake anyway...
You literally see all the stuff he does on camera, so I'm trying to figure out where you think it's fake to climb down a waterfall or go under a sheet of ice.

The only controversy the show had was he wasn't spending every night out in the wild like it portrayed. If that's what's fake about it, then who cares...still entertaining

Man if you read my post I said I heard it was fake... I only watched the show for like 2 mins since its been on T.V. But damn you acting like you work for theshow or something...
smh.gif

He obviously got paid.
It was a part promotional deal for his up coming film Land of the Lost.
The hosts (Will & Bear) do get support from off camera crew.

Wasnt there some news a while ago about Bear Grylls getting caught doing some fake stuff? Either way, show is piff
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom