DID DALLAS TEXAS GET PENNY FOAMS ?

hey i lived here when they dropped i couldn't find a pair in dallas. did anyone get them out here in dallas ? and if they did around the RD or way after ?

I wouldn't know. But im just writing bc i hate when i dont even get a response. Good Luck tho.

Austin's Motive 807 had them, people in Dallas were there purchasing them as well. However, theres some floating on Ebay and your usual sites. Not too much over retail. Remember, factor in the tax and all rigamarole in driving when purchasing.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
ISS sucks

Let's break this down- $200- retail price, factor tax- 16.25, shipping- 10.00, not waiting and drving all the way down from dallas to austin- priceless. So the person made more or less 24.75 bucks and made life easier for you.
Another question- what if there was a jumpman on this shoe, would you still consider it or not.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
ISS sucks

yea i pay the new retro's i have all the OG retro's from about 03 to now. im not into the crazy colors i buy when the OG's come out and when some cool no so vibrant retro's drop like the stealth v's. the only shoe i couldn't cop in big D was the grapes. freaking town east mall.

back to the subject did was there a line for penny foams or we they easy.

Back
Top Bottom