Did General Mills push the envelope with this commercial?

Do Yall peep the shot of the girl after shorty cuts her man off? They pan the camera to the girl because they want us to see her ethnicity. She clearly she has some Trinidadian or West Indan features. And correct me if I'm wrong, but none of those parents look Trini to me. Which leads me to believe that the moms was getting piped down on the side

Sometimes you really do try toooooooooo hard....go to sleep :lol:

I think OP has a point. That's too much of a coincidence for her to stop him from spoiling a quote from a movie 35 years old.

Either way, the commercial is weird. Just pass the grains b.

i think its inappropriate to introduce children to star wars, but thats another conversation
I would like to hear your take on that...might be a good time for a thread jack 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Do Yall peep the shot of the girl after shorty cuts her man off? They pan the camera to the girl because they want us to see her ethnicity. She clearly she has some Trinidadian or West Indan features. And correct me if I'm wrong, but none of those parents look Trini to me. Which leads me to believe that the moms was getting piped down on the side

Yo OP are you a lady? Your topics and what you say you discuss with your friends sounds exactly the kind of arguments women have.

Back
Top Bottom