Did I get a good deal? Vol Mac book pro

So my girls' company sells their old computers after they stop using them. She hits me and says they go for 300 refurbished.

I jumped on it but I know nothing about MacBooks but here is the specs View media item 463794
There are some scuffs on the case but everything else is straight.

$300?  Not too shabby at all.

That said, eff the thick MBP.....so tired of this bulky joint.  Just waiting for that back-to-school joint to grab the new MBA.  

I googled macbook production date and it looks like it was made in October 2010.

This site came up where I punched in the serial number and it said when it was made.

Man do they have ad blocking software for the browser? This damn Dove ad is killing me. I had all this stuff blocked on my PC

Last edited:
nerd.gif
 Lemme get one dirty 
happy.gif

I'm an Apple hater and I've bought this and an Iphone in the last 10 days :smh:

I'm a sucker for a deal.

Last edited:
Apparently this was the last one but if this jumps off again I'll make a thread I just don't want to get got for making a buy and sell thread in General.

Good looking for the info though yall.

a 2010 model? def a good deal.

bought a 2008 aluminum when it dropped. still going til this day with very very heavy use. runs like brand new :x :smokin :smokin

Yes. Enjoy, probably need to upgrade your RAM,though

don't listen to these people man.
terrible deal for a worthless piece of garbage.
i'll take it off your hands for $200.
trust me, i'm doing you a favor.

a 2010 model? def a good deal.

bought a 2008 aluminum when it dropped. still going til this day with very very heavy use. runs like brand new :x :smokin :smokin

People think Apple is all hype. Then you get one and will never go back to PC.

exactly, id rather be with no laptop than go back to a PC.

apple has quality products, the only people that hate are those who dont/cant own one.

^ use to have quality products....their stock/demand is too high now. Got to see what they going to do with the next batch of macbook pro/air to see what direction apple going post Job. RIP

Back
Top Bottom