Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

JKIM5157 (ME) Aug. 26th 2011 @ 6:31pm:
Pretty much case is open. I'm losing patients. Either one: package got lost
What are you, a doctor?

roll.gif
Lls at doctor. Goodnight nt
neeq12.gif

errbody knows if you need help finding something, you ask me bro..

jose, ivan, and tino know wasup

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ getting scammed by a dude with a screen name like "carefree"

btw, yo money spent bruh.

people make paypal accounts, link em to a bank account, get money, withdraw it, unlink account, delete email. boom . gone in the wind.

quick question though

so if i ever get scammed here on NT this is the reaction i will get from the NT family?

jokes and ridicule? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i dont think none of you would be laughing if you got scammed out of 300+

on another point of view (before someone mentions it to me) is it more because OP did have little posts and never wrote in the thread after first post?

Sucks OP

GL with the whole situation....NT used to be fam. Ive taken L's on shoes, covered shipping for people who didn't want to pay it. Double boxed at a Loss to me, put in extra laces i had for people free.

We need to weed out the scammers some how. I miss the good ol' days

Spoiler [+]
LOL at patients not patience i would have made the same mistake though i suck at spelling

Originally Posted by hostos

quick question though

so if i ever get scammed here on NT this is the reaction i will get from the NT family?

jokes and ridicule? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i dont think none of you would be laughing if you got scammed out of 300+

on another point of view (before someone mentions it to me) is it more because OP did have little posts and never wrote in the thread after first post?

People suck bro, You really have to be careful on the forum. Theres always that chance. Never ever pay with Gift unless you dealt with the person before and without a doubt trust them. We got fools on this thread so yea, they're just going to laugh

Sounds to me like you should go on a road trip. Show up to the house and ask nicely for the money back.

Appreciate everyones GOOD & BAD feedback. I sent payment through "gifts" like a dumba** Thankfully I sent it through with Paypal Smart Connect. Hopefully they got me covered. Texted dude last night "quick question. where did you send the package to?" He responded ""Just got off work. Paypal has informed me since you paid with gift you can't get the money back. But since I didn't provide a tracking number I take it I sent the package the wrong place. I'll give e giving you a refund personally because I've been dealing a lot of kicks lately and know what it feels like to think you're getting scammed, just give me a week or two and you'll have your money. I vaguely remember getting your address from paypal or a text> I just know for sure writing it because of San Jose. But I honestly can't recall exactly where." Isn't that funny? No where in the Texts I gave him my address. I don't think Paypal gave him my address since I sent payment through "gifts" at this point he's caught. hopefully Paypal Smart Connect will see that and get my money back. F U CAREFREEJR!

Back
Top Bottom