Did I grow up or did urban fashion become trash all of a sudden

Jeebus Christ! Where is the creativity in simplicity? Everything is pure trash, Dipset/Wayne wannabe %*%. This applies to LRG which has been trash for about 2years now. Blac Label, was hot when I wore it 2 years ago. Ed Hardy has always been trash. Even the underground brands at karmaloop are subpar nowadays.

Lavan, let me see that everyday people lineup.*

*V-neck T's please?

It became trash --- you have 2 search 2 hard for somethin nice

But whats up with everyone rockin the v-neck undershirts now? Grandfather's are the only dudes I seen rockin them and now every scrawny dude is rockin them

I wouldn't say it became trash all of a sudden...

the stuff has looked the same and unchanged since like '02...

all i can say is, there's alot of people that arent stylish anymore... all we sell at UATW is blac label!!! it's just funny to see EVERYONE wearingthe same blac label shirts and jackets; thinkin they doin somethin...these youngins think that blac label is the best stuff on the planet! but hey, if thatswhat they want, imma sell it!!!... and can someone please tell some of these other youngins that skinny jeans are for women and not dudes; and then they havethe nerve to sag them
laugh.gif
...and if i sell one more dookie rope chain to a12 year old, imma scream!!! and i hate shutter shades too!!!!...sorry bout that, i had to vent!!!!

WOW WHAT AN ORIGINAL AND INFORMATIVE POST
YOU ARE TRULY THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX
WE NEED MORE POSTS ON THIS EXACT SUBJECT
YOU ARE TRULY STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD IN V NECK T SHIRTS

WOW WHAT AN ORIGINAL AND INFORMATIVE POST
YOU ARE TRULY THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX
WE NEED MORE POSTS ON THIS EXACT SUBJECT
YOU ARE TRULY STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD IN V NECK T SHIRTS

Originally Posted by delgc23

all i can say is, there's alot of people that arent stylish anymore... all we sell at UATW is blac label!!! it's just funny to see EVERYONE wearing the same blac label shirts and jackets; thinkin they doin somethin...these youngins think that blac label is the best stuff on the planet! but hey, if thats what they want, imma sell it!!!... and can someone please tell some of these other youngins that skinny jeans are for women and not dudes; and then they have the nerve to sag them
laugh.gif
...and if i sell one more dookie rope chain to a 12 year old, imma scream!!! and i hate shutter shades too!!!!...sorry bout that, i had to vent!!!!

yo man same with me at Last Stop i just got moved from greenbelt to Pg and over here is like the motherload of Black Label

and we just a new Shipment
indifferent.gif

But whats up with everyone rockin the v-neck undershirts now? Grandfather's are the only dudes I seen rockin them and now every scrawny dude is rockin them

Word. I see a bunch of kids with v-necks.

Cover it up, kids. No one wants to see your translucent boy-chest.

Lil wayne makes a hell of an impression. Got these bird-chested bamas out here trying to flex.

Everyday Pple might just bless you with a v-neck.

At first I was like "naw"...but I've been in the gym gettin' my sexy up...so a v-neck can work now. lol.

V-necks are only for the barrel chested...most of yall wouldn't understand.

Kenny from MD...How bout them Raider Boyz!

Lavan Im probably going to do some spring shopping, Ill be hitting you up.

[Danny Glover] I'm getting too old for this shhhh... [/Lethal Weapon]

laugh.gif

Probably a bad mixed drink -- 1 part you growing up, 3 parts being the trash out now.

I just wished that I got the memo that "Crossed Colors" was back and fully accepted, just with different "urban" brand names pushing it.

I can agree to an extent. Say what you want about Ed Hardy, I like the raw denims, they just fit me good, as well as the 8732's.

As far as shirts go, most companies all sell the same brands and styles (especially blac label), so it is hard to find something that no one else has.

Me personally, I been feeling the 10 deep and crooks and castles spring lines. And I will be hitting up aform for some undeafeted tees too.

On V neck tees, honestly, I see more homosexuals wearing them, so you guys can have that.............

cmoney, throw on a V-Neck tee on a nice Saturday and go kick it with your girl. I bet she'll be all over that joint. BUT, if you got a bird-chest don'tbother. lol.

I actually probably couldn't see myself walking outta the house with a V-neck tee though. So I may have to wear when we make it a Blockbuster night.

style out here is what it is...kids nowadays hop on %+#% and murder it...plain and simple....its said really because they don't realize how foolish theyactually look. LOL! i have said it before and i will say it again....i will b happy when this whole 80s style being rocked by 90s babies ends...along with thejim jones/lil wayne lil jeans era passes. smh....be original and wear what u like not what u think everybody else will accept.....

asianQB, im at UATW pg, but workin at annapolis for a couple weeks... and yes we got a HUGE shipment of blac label this week...and its heavy with v-necks, lol

whoooo caaaaaaaares
no matter what t shirt you are wearing, you are still wearing a t shirt.

that creeps me out that you know who i am, unless we know each other somwhow

one of the chicks i know that used to design sent me that balck label crap before it got "popular" out here...i never wore a piece of it....thatgarbage went straight to the goodwill...or trash...LOL!

cmoney, your girl was trying to take mine OFF the other day. lol. Sike naw. You left that one wide open. lol.

Man its a sad state now (well atleast for HO08
ohwell.gif
) ... Ihave been saying that for a min now and the way the floor looked at MAGIC its not getting better ... Keep ya eyes open for the good stuff from the NikeSportswear Line ... very grown and sexy folks ... more grown man and less Ed Hardy wanna be like ...

Or just do like 'Tactusjack' said !

Back
Top Bottom