Did I Just Did This...Vol. Cramp

Rode my bike like 40 miles to go camping one time with my girl. she just drove the whip up there with all the camping supplies and i rode my bike the whole way and the plan was that she would give me a ride back. anyways i felt fine all day then night time rolls around and we are alone in our tent. she's doming me up and RIGHT before i bust, the most excruciating pain starts building in my thigh. I started gettting THE worst leg cramp I've ever had in my entire life. I throw her off of me and start screaming at the top of my lungs, I'm in sheer agony. It's funny because she just thought I was exploding and she's yelling at me telling me I'm gonna get it everywhere. It was awful, I couldnt move and was screaming like a little girl. Totally ruined the mood and I never got to finish lol

I'm dying in the library right now
NT always delivers
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I can't stop laughing at this story and calibeebee's story. Yall got me rolling at work!

NT ALWAYS COMES THROUGH!

Good stuff guys keep it coming!

haha love the story. Had my dad bust down the bathroom door because i had passed out from low blood sugar and an allergic reaction. I was bare naked from being in the shower trying to get the dizzies to go away.

During soccer preseason i remember going swimming between double sessions and my calves and my arches would always cramp up and I'd sink like a stone. Started swimming with a noodle after that

Between ryans steakhouse story, OPs, and other dudes camping story needless to say I had a great laugh

It's funny cuz you've really could've died
laugh.gif
Fecal matter ascended in your small intestines, clogged anal cavity, keeled over probably blue in the face.

I'm curious though has anyone ever get a leg cramp, feel it lock up and not fight it? Just let it flow and see if you can let the cramp run it's course? I've always wondered how much more painful it would be if you let it lock up. Figure it's like stroke.

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

Think about having your calve lock up while in mid-stroke...had to tell her i came early
30t6p3b.gif

Why the hell would you do that? I've had that happen to me plenty of times in my calf, hamstrings, even had my foot fall asleep a couple times. I just stretch the +%+# out til it starts cramping and then get back to business.

I was born with smaller tear ducts than the average man and therefore it's rare for me to cry but at this particular moment tears were just streaming down my face. Yet the tears and the reaction differed, I guess my mind was all out of whack because of the sudden turn events. Tears of agony are coming down yet I'm for some reason, in turn making me flex my abdominals and making my situation worse. I fall off the toilet, crack unwiped, toilet unflushed, and crap undumped and all I can hope is for no one to see me. I'm praying that my mom doesn't come in and at that same exact time my poor mother kicks the bathroom door open and finds me in the fetal position. She is in utter shock. I am in utter pain. The awkward silence lasts for what seems a lifetime until she leaves, unable to find an appropriate response for what is happening before her eyes.

im literally dying here at work cause of this paragraph

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

got my coworkers looking at work like im on something
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

roll.gif
roll.gif
what the hell? I have never had this happen.

wait. Did your mom just leave you there? she never came back?

Yeah, she just left me there, no questions asked.

I still haven't talked to her...I just want to get to college already
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

Think about having your calve lock up while in mid-stroke...had to tell her i came early
30t6p3b.gif

Why the hell would you do that? I've had that happen to me plenty of times in my calf, hamstrings, even had my foot fall asleep a couple times. I just stretch the +%+# out til it starts cramping and then get back to business.

i didnt want her to see me cry.

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

roll.gif
roll.gif
what the hell? I have never had this happen.

wait. Did your mom just leave you there? she never came back?

Yeah, she just left me there, no questions asked.

I still haven't talked to her...I just want to get to college already
frown.gif

roll.gif

It's going to be akward until you leave to college OP!

Back
Top Bottom