Did I just get a B grade Bamboozle from eBay?

Picked these up with the 20% off eBay coupon. Did I just get a B grade pair???
381B9DC7-3273-45D4-880D-D766E40D471C.jpeg

You may have just gotten a straight fake pair. The shape of the shoes itself looks off, no heel bump and the red may be off but that may be the cam/lighting. Take more straight pix like below. Get a good shot of the backs side by side so we can see the NA logo.

Legit pair:
air-jordan-6-black-infrared-og-2019-2_1.jpg

Know this sounds crazy, but can you take a close pic of where the ankle collar ends and the boot of the shoe begins. There should be a small peak there.

Thanks for the info. I wear a 15 and there aren’t many fake 15’s roaming around. I’m sending them back anyways for a refund. Everything else on them checked out. Just looks like Nike QC at its finest.

15, oh ok yeah I haven't seen many if any fakes that size..That's probably why the shape looked weird to me! Haha. That spot you mentioned is just a flaw. Not enough to B grade them though, just a manufacturing defect. I've seen this a plenty on 6s over the years.

I’m OCD about stuff like that otherwise I’d probably just keep them, but I’ll know it’s there at all times and it will bother me. Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom