Did I read about TO PEs? A little heat for ya!

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#6 Robert Hite#7 Bostjan Nachbar#30 Malik Allen#9 Mile Ilic#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

hahaha...everytime I see your name come up I can expect 2 things...that really nice pool with the hot tub...and some crazy PE heat :smokin
smokin.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
great stuff

edit: Your thread also brings out the heavy hitters :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Wow. When Jay Jones is impressed you know you are doing something right.

holidaysmore. . .2001

Wow, great stuff. I hope you post alot more of your collection. I was blown away by your AZG and now these.
WANTED: LeBron II Birthday (sz 11.5-12.5)
LeBron III Superman/Oilers (sz11-12)
LeBron IV HWC/SVSM (sz10.5-11.5)
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com

Nice stuff, I just hate how they don't have the holographic bubble, and have a Nike sign on the bottom.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"I had a great summer. I tested positive for being handsome."

That's because of the NFL's strict policies regarding their APPAREL CONTRACT WITH REEBOK. Jordan Brand has to have their PLAYER'S CLEATS approved to be worn on the field of play.

That is the reason for NO HOLOGRAM, NO JUMPMAN, and the Nike Swoosh on the bottom of T.O's cleats. My Jason Taylor XIII's are the same way.

Reggie Bush got FINED BY THE NFL for wearing a pair of Black/Gold Adidas Cleats made for him last year.

Those are dope man, very nice. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

insane stuff....what other players pe's do you have i remmeber deion sanders!
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

damn i wish i had some cleats like those.. mine are pretty messed up :\
ohwell.gif
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

Just a little bump to keep this up top, HEAT like this deserves some extra attention!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

those PE tongue labels are pretty funny. i wonder if he actually requested that to be in his shoe. great stuff spurs!

<>
yoRAJAH!

Dr John awesome as usual hope everything is good with you.....

Jordan Brand does not have an deal with the NFL so the Jumpman cannot me anywhere on the cleats. All Jordan cleats PE or gen release use a Nike plate that is nothing special. Adidas had to negoiate a deal with the NFL just so Reggie could wear his new sig, thats why he was wearing Nikes for camp and i think for some preseason games.
Ekin 33
Total Posts:1240

HI JC!
Jay Jones and your Football PE post are crazy!!!
when will we see ur ZLII post? heehee

Back
Top Bottom