Did i Scam somebody??? what would u do?

Originally Posted by digital022

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

it was a 42 in plasma and was only 400.

You aren't doing anyone any favors selling defective itms without a stand. I mean, how do you expect him to keep it away from the wall.
he knew it was with out a stand. now the guys like its ok ill be seeing sooner than later, so i kinda took that as a threat and said forget it

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Keithahundred

If it's eating you up give him his cash back

Word. If my conscience is telling me something, I usually listen.

yea i no but hes threatening me now. this was exact words "thats cool if you dont want to give me back my money ill see you sooner thanlater mr ali" im taking that as hes tying to do something and i wanna see him try

how long did it have to be near the wall before overheating? if it takes more than 20 mins to overheat then you kinda misled him by withholding information.

Bad dilemma...you probably should have told him about the overheating thing. If that is the reason it doesn't work anymore...then you'd probably losein court. Try to work it out so it doesn't come to that.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

^ it was 400 for a 42 in phillips plasma, tv was 720p or 1080i

sick.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]wats wrong with a phillips? i got a 1080p 42 in thats great

but 400 for a 42in 720 aint that cheap. esp if it was a 1080i...but its up to you, tell dude bout the overheating (which is common) but he still ain'tbudging then give him the dough
[/color]

If you didn't mention the overheating issue at the time of sale, then you scammed him by not disclosing all info. You shouldn't have assumed that yourbuyer would automatically be cool with defects based off of your price. Lots of ppl are selling stuff on the cheap, esp Phillips TVs.

... Now moving forward, expect a good amount of hassle from this if you don't make amends. Dude will probably call you over and over, show up to your crib,etc. Hell, he's probably Googling the hell out of you now if he knows your last name.

You shouldn't try to sell stuff without a full description. Look for karma to return the favor soon.

You should have disclosed the problem to him before he copped. Do the right thing and refund his money before karma catches up to you.

idk. 3 days seems like a while to realize the unit was defective. yall might have to take it to one of those tv judge shows lol

Back
Top Bottom