Did Jordan ever play a game in AJKOs?

If so, any pix .
Heat23 x AIR-RANDY

www.air-randy.com

DOERNBECHER II, AJ XIII & X FROM 1ST PACK, AJ VIII PLAYOFFS, AJ XV AJ XII FUSION AND MUCH MUCH MORE....

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

To my knowledge he never played an offical game in AJKO's.
But again , you dont have to Play a game in a shoes to have a PE made for you. There are tons of PE's that players never used in games. Player exclusive doesnt mean for a player to wear in a game only just a shoe specificaly made for a Player, can be just for personal use. IE, af1 PE's.

Tennessee Sneaker Summit June 16th in Nashville
TEAM TN

Yes, I know... I just wondered if MJ ever attempted to play in them..... I had a pair when I was a kid and remember there was alot of 'movement' in them... Seems like you would risk a serious ankle sprain playing in them....

i doubt it. I think he went from the Air Ships to the I's. But I could be wrong
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."​

^^ hmmmm... upclose I don't like them that much.... but would be nice to have in my collection
selling DS AJ V's black/carol size 10, for $275
DS OLNL size 10.5 for $300

^^whaaaaat? you need glasses. mjPE=fire, AJKO=fire mjPE + AJKO=inferno. any questions?
houstonrockets

Sick :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Wanted: Air Max 1 Teal sz 9.5Berlin City Rockz
Team AM Fam

i never could find out why people like thesee so much... they wack if you ask me..
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Wow, those are yummy !!!
Heat23 x AIR-RANDY​

DOERNBECHER II, AJ XIII & X FROM 1ST PACK, AJ VIII PLAYOFFS, AJ XV AJ XII FUSION AND MUCH MUCH MORE....

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

To my knowledge MJ never played wearing AJKO's and as Joerdan23 said its a player exclusive which they get and not necessarily they will wear them in a game.
Check out: www.FlipJays.com

I like alot of MJ PEs, but these aren't all that Jazzy IMO.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

interesting. looks like the soles are similar to vandals (at least the tread pattern)
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

ajkos are dope...canvas material is a great switchup
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

^ HMMMM.... Not feeling those... but as Carey said... If you are into buliding a hot collection... thats a def a centerpiece...

man i wouldnt mind having any pair of ajko's.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom