Did 'MLB 10: The Show' drop the ball?....

jpzx

Supporter
Cover:

MLB%2010.jpg

^ Twins old road uniforms

Twins New Road Uniforms:

pMLB2-6887856dt.jpg

They should have used our home jersey, because that's staying for 2010. However our 09 road jersey is out the window but that's the one they chose for the cover.

Just something I noticed
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Cause of a uniform? As long as the GAMEPLAY is top notch like it has been, that's all that counts.

need this but damn i hardly got to play 09 the show anyone wanna run a game?
psn: mrlawsonrules

because of a jersey? lol that jersey looks better anyway

lmaooooooo at 2k10 being better, 2k should stick to the nba and bioshock

I bought the show yesterday and the gameplay will make you fahgedabout the new road uniform.

And learning curves FTL!!! I lost to the damn Nationals last night. The Nationals for crying out loud.

Originally Posted by nnarum

MLB2k10 > The Show.

Are you serious? The only thing good about last year's game was that it had Tim Lincecum on the cover...This year's game is barely improved...
IGN Ratings for Major League Baseball 2K10 (X360)
[table][tr][th=""]Rating[/th][th=""]Description[/th][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]out of 10[/td][td]click here for ratings guide [/td][/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td][td]Presentation
Some cool new camera movements make this a more stylized approach than before. Menu systems still feel a little drab to me, and My Player could be slicker.[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.0[/td][td]Graphics
My Player simply looks worse than standard gameplay and I have no idea why. The baseball is much smoother than last year, but edges are rougher and the crowd is uglier.[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.0[/td][td]Sound
Surprisingly in-tune commentary references everything from the current season to things that happened years ago. Kruk is a good addition. The music is a little drab and the field could feel more alive[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.0[/td][td]Gameplay
A lot of questionable design decisions and some painful bugs keep this one from reaching all-star status. We're getting there, though. Slowly but surely...[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td][td]Lasting Appeal
The gameplay might not be great, but there's certainly plenty of it. Franchise and My Player alone will take you months to complete. [/td][/tr][tr][td]7.0
Decent[/td][td]OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Are you serious? The only thing good about last year's game was that it had Tim Lincecum on the cover...This year's game is barely improved...
IGN Ratings for Major League Baseball 2K10 (X360)
[table][tr][th=""]Rating[/th][th=""]Description[/th][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]out of 10[/td][td]click here for ratings guide [/td][/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td][td]Presentation
Some cool new camera movements make this a more stylized approach than before. Menu systems still feel a little drab to me, and My Player could be slicker.[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.0[/td][td]Graphics
My Player simply looks worse than standard gameplay and I have no idea why. The baseball is much smoother than last year, but edges are rougher and the crowd is uglier.[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.0[/td][td]Sound
Surprisingly in-tune commentary references everything from the current season to things that happened years ago. Kruk is a good addition. The music is a little drab and the field could feel more alive[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.0[/td][td]Gameplay
A lot of questionable design decisions and some painful bugs keep this one from reaching all-star status. We're getting there, though. Slowly but surely...[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td][td]Lasting Appeal
The gameplay might not be great, but there's certainly plenty of it. Franchise and My Player alone will take you months to complete. [/td][/tr][tr][td]7.0
Decent[/td][td]OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)[/td][/tr][/table]

smh.gif
Not good since I really loved 2k8, but made the jump to the show last year since 2k9 was horrible.

If anything, they dropped the ball by not having the NY Yankees representing the front cover PERIOD! Besides they are the champs.. they could of had Matsui since he was MVP

Back
Top Bottom