Did Paul Pierce get dunked on?

I'd say no, Pierce was behind him the whole time. It made it look like he dunked on him at the end only because of the way he turned to finish it...

Yes. If you get a foul called on you while a guy is dunking, you got dunked on.

This was the moment I realized I had a man crush on Noah.

everyone has different circumstances with getting "dunked" on.

personally I would say yes.

Originally Posted by dreClark

How is that NOT getting dunked on?
The person I was discussing is a Celtics'/Bulls' fan.
ohwell.gif
lol.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

He clearly got dunked BY.
the quote again....
Lebron -

"No, it wasn’t because it was a dunk-by not a dunk-on. Starks didn’t dunk on Michael, he dunked by him. Go watch the tape again. Starks comes off the pick and drives baseline and Michael and Horace Grant come to help and he dunks by them. I mean that happens every night in the league. It was a great dunk but it wasn’t the best all-time. I mean, that is what happened to me with that kid over the summer, he dunked by me and you all made a big deal about it."

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I'd say no, Pierce was behind him the whole time. It made it look like he dunked on him at the end only because of the way he turned to finish it...

laugh.gif

I really dont get what the point of "dunked on" even really is, but that's just me. You got a league of the best players in the world you are going to have stuff happen to you. That's not to say highlights obv aren't fun to watch don't get me wrong LOL. Don't tell ESPN that.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

He clearly got dunked BY.
the quote again....
Lebron -

"No, it wasn’t because it was a dunk-by not a dunk-on. Starks didn’t dunk on Michael, he dunked by him. Go watch the tape again. Starks comes off the pick and drives baseline and Michael and Horace Grant come to help and he dunks by them. I mean that happens every night in the league. It was a great dunk but it wasn’t the best all-time. I mean, that is what happened to me with that kid over the summer, he dunked by me and you all made a big deal about it."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No way.

and this......

Yes. If you get a foul called on you while a guy is dunking, you got dunked on.
...is the dumbest thing rationalization ive heard in a long time.  Thats not even close to being correct. 

umm..did lebron really say that lol..he definitely got dunked ON
now kobe over yao...thats a dunk by which is why i dont know why everyone makes a big deal about it

If you go for the block and there's contact, then you got dunked on.

All of this "dunked by" nonsense is dumb. It doesn't automatically make you an awful NBA player, so there's no need to qualify it in order to preserve the image of the player.

You try to block the shot, whether from the side, behind, in front of, whatever... and the opponent dunks it.. then you got dunked on.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If you go for the block and there's contact, then you got dunked on.

All of this "dunked by" nonsense is dumb. It doesn't automatically make you an awful NBA player, so there's no need to qualify it in order to preserve the image of the player.

You try to block the shot, whether from the side, behind, in front of, whatever... and the opponent dunks it.. then you got dunked on.

ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom